Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: high maintenance

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There are alot of women around who are beautiful and attractive,without being up themselves and high maintenance
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    How do you think the girl next door stays cute

In fairness there is minimal make up used there and she is still a good looking woman without make up too exactly what I'm on about...

Again as a previously poster stated its to do with their personality also... the one woman I can say I was madly in love with had the most amazing caring bubbly personality and I fell hard for her more so because of this than the fact she was tall slim blonde and blue eyed!!

Reviews

Date someone you find extremely attractive. If she's with you it's because she wants to be.

Dont not date her just because you think she's out of your league.

And don't date someone you don't fancy the knickers off just because you do think she's in your league.

Sexual attraction is very important in my book.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (31-03-11)

Blog Entries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (31-03-11)

Reviews

innocent ones are the ones to watch i know from experience jesus did i get screwed still payback was great.

anyway i love the girls that u just know that ur in for a spin and there honest and say what they want the best girl i ever hooked up with was striaght to the point a kiwi litterly kissed she was like that me home a ride me oh ya then it was stop fingering me and fuck me silly loved that girl and would do agian in a heart beat nice pretty honest great looking but most of all sound out and you knew that u were in for a good night every time
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Reviews

Now that an add for photo shot and aitbruching god and then wow

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    In fairness there is minimal make up used there and she is still a good looking woman without make up too exactly what I'm on about...

Again as a previously poster stated its to do with their personality also... the one woman I can say I was madly in love with had the most amazing caring bubbly personality and I fell hard for her more so because of this than the fact she was tall slim blonde and blue eyed!!
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123