Thread: Question

Reviews

Default Question

Why do EI censor any hint or partial view of a ladies genetalia on her profile page and allow very explicit photos on her album page.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Why do EI censor any hint or partial view of a ladies genetalia on her profile page and allow very explicit photos on her album page.
    My opinion is that it's for her privacy,I think only members can few her photo album were as any1 could view her profile..and taking away the privacy of her job...just my taughts maybe I'm wrong.. (very rarely ) PMSL
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

My understanding is its a legal separation thing between a paid for ad and the unpaid for album. If your advertising your "time and companionship/social functions/trips around the world" then it blows a hole in that theory if you display all your bits n bobs to the world. Either something along those lines or it could be just the tone E-I wish to set and I would agree it makes for a more tasteful advertising area.

The Ad Staff ladys have a wide selection of paintbrushes and paint kept in the office stationary cabinet for the female advertisers and a very sharp scissors for the male advertisers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (01-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    My understanding is its a legal separation thing between a paid for ad and the unpaid for album. If your advertising your "time and companionship/social functions/trips around the world" then it blows a hole in that theory if you display all your bits n bobs to the world. Either something along those lines or it could be just the tone E-I wish to set and I would agree it makes for a more tasteful advertising area.

The Ad Staff ladys have a wide selection of paintbrushes and paint kept in the office stationary cabinet for the female advertisers and a very sharp scissors for the male advertisers.
    PMSL good one QPH
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

we all like to see the odd spiders leg creeping out.. id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.