Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Veet

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Give it a go with the bikini one Mousey and let us know how it goes. Been thinking about tryin it myself.

It could be a new service to include in the favourites section. Give ya a thorough Veeting followed by some lotion and some TLC

Blog Entries

I shave but have been warned by a friend never to go near Veet, but please let us know how you get on guinea pig

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I shave but have been warned by a friend never to go near Veet, but please let us know how you get on guinea pig
    Did ur friend give you a reason for the warning ? His knob didnt drop off or anything ?????
    Be all that you can be......Just as long as you are Free !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    Did ur friend give you a reason for the warning ? His knob didnt drop off or anything ?????
    just said he was red raw and needed to cover himself with Sudocrem for about a week, he was so bad he was thinking about going to a doctor. But like all good irish blokes, you don't see a doc over a stupid situation that you have created

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

TheH (30-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hope I'm not too late with this Mousey (I am really). Dont use Veet it basically burns the hair of and if you leave it on too long you wont be doing any punting. It also stinks for days! I haven't tried it personally but the ex Mrs Mellors did.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Hope I'm not too late with this Mousey (I am really). Dont use Veet it basically burns the hair of and if you leave it on too long you wont be doing any punting. It also stinks for days! I haven't tried it personally but the ex Mrs Mellors did.
    I have the same experience than the ex mrs mellors..........and i tried on my legs, but it was my fault cause dint test it before use!!!Always test it before use!
    Ive learned the lesson never again
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    It's time for me to shave my bollocks again. Not that you specifically needed to know that - only it's a real pain because the hairs are fairly coarse and it takes a while to do.

Last night I saw an ad for Veet on the telly, where all these girls were jumping around on sunny days in city parks in slow motion with big smiles on their faces because their cooches and legs were now hair-free.

See where I'm going with this?

Soooooooo.... will it work? It looks dead easy - smear stuff on, leave for a minute, rinse off. Instant sack and crack wax. Come on, one of you perverts has to have tried it already.
    I dunno, I would rather not have chemicals that can dissolve hair that fast soaking down into my mini q's and endangering my childrens allowance entitlements, you dont know what effect chemicals that strong would have. There must be some reason no one has marketed such a product for men.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I shave but have been warned by a friend never to go near Veet
    Yea same here thats why i wont be going anywhere nere products like that,but im sure theres some out there that do the job.

Reviews

Double post
    Last edited by CoolJay; 30-03-11 at 13:23. Reason: Double post

buy one of those razors that trims sidelocks to trim all around balls and all about 12euro apply Savlon cream afterwards works for me
    Isn't it funny when u shave down there your mickey looks like its longer?..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast