Thread: Irish Women Survey

Reviews

Default Irish Women Survey

I've been out and about in the field when it comes to Irish women. Though I haven't been able to see every single one of them during my randy teenage and early twenties years, I've seen enough to form an opinion or two based on my experience.

There's one opinion I've got that I've never been able to explain or come to terms with. It concerns Irish womens grooming habits in the nether regions.

Now I don't want to contaminate my own survey by giving my opinion at the start, I want to hear unbiased opinions etc. from other men (or women even better !) who've played the field a bit and know what they're talking about. This would also help prevent someone jumping on the thread and branding it a bunch of generalised, unfounded and unreliable crap because it's based on factual findings and experience of posters on this site.

So. The survey question is - do Irish women groom ?

That's it. It's that simple. And by groom I mean trim, shave, wax, shape, whatever. I guess is includes everything but natural. I want to hear what your experience has been. Feel free to elaborate all you want .... but mainly I'm interested in a yes/no type answer.

So off you go, let me hear it.

Reviews

Unfortunately No - most Irish women do not groom themselves properly.

Blog Entries

No, majority don't do it properly

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Had experience of both really . But I like a little bush .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

My 2 long term relationships(25 yrs and 18mths both women groomed the way I asked with no problem.)
    Others did not.
    Maybe if they have someone to groom for and you ask they will.

Reviews

Not a lot of opinions so far but thanks to those who have responded.

My own personal experience is that no, Irish women do not tend to groom. And of course the next logical question is, why ? I don't have an answer to that question, I don't even have any good leads. Compared to our UK neighbours for example, Irish women aren't at the races at all in this regard. It beats the hell outta me I've got to admit, and hense my original comment about not being able to explain it or come to terms with it.

Any ideas, anyone ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I've been out and about in the field when it comes to Irish women. Though I haven't been able to see every single one of them during my randy teenage and early twenties years, I've seen enough to form an opinion or two based on my experience.

There's one opinion I've got that I've never been able to explain or come to terms with. It concerns Irish womens grooming habits in the nether regions.

Now I don't want to contaminate my own survey by giving my opinion at the start, I want to hear unbiased opinions etc. from other men (or women even better !) who've played the field a bit and know what they're talking about. This would also help prevent someone jumping on the thread and branding it a bunch of generalised, unfounded and unreliable crap because it's based on factual findings and experience of posters on this site.

So. The survey question is - do Irish women groom ?

That's it. It's that simple. And by groom I mean trim, shave, wax, shape, whatever. I guess is includes everything but natural. I want to hear what your experience has been. Feel free to elaborate all you want .... but mainly I'm interested in a yes/no type answer.

So off you go, let me hear it.

I'm a big fan of the bald eagle and luckily enough all you ladies like this They find anything else disgusting ..and that's based on the at least 70/80(bit of a slut I know) iv been with age rangin from 16-20...
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life