Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Census on 10th April.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Opps! I sent my off already!! Will they fine me for my stupidity I wonder. I knew I should have worn my glasses- doh.
    The date for the census for the UK & NI was 27th March Amber, and I assume you were in the Uk last Sunday night, so you are ok, and the one for the Republic is 10th April.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

I was just finished and walking out the door of the appt form the last girl i met. Before we got to the door of the appt there was a knock on the door. The girl nearly shat herself because no one was expected or buzzed in. She told me to wait in the bed room. After a minute or two I slightly opened the door and heard a very funny conversation between the census man and the girl who didnt live there and didnt speak english. She actually rang her boss on the mobile and he or she sorted ot who lived there and what language it was to be in. She gave me it to read name of appt owner and all was written on it. We kissed and i left.
    Last edited by alterego31; 29-03-11 at 18:26.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Opps! I sent my off already!! Will they fine me for my stupidity I wonder. I knew I should have worn my glasses- doh.
    was the english census this week too?

Reviews

Every EU country must be conducting a census around now........the one in the Czech Republic is on the 14th April.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123