Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Turn off Words

Reviews

Sure am Bruno!!

Any girl that has said that to me is usually fairly uptight and lacks sexual confidence...either they are very conscious of their figure and dont like to be seen...or have some hang ups about sex! can only go on my past experiences! Usually leads to a session about as fun as me ramming my nether regions into a sliding glass door!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Sure am Bruno!!

Any girl that has said that to me is usually fairly uptight and lacks sexual confidence...either they are very conscious of their figure and dont like to be seen...or have some hang ups about sex! can only go on my past experiences! Usually leads to a session about as fun as me ramming my nether regions into a sliding glass door!!!!!
    Fair enough. The prosecution has no more questions your honor!

3. Default

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

I think the 'elite', the Government, the Banking Sector, the Business Sector, the Retail Sector, ... are all working off the principle that you can fool most of the people most of the time. I think they are (unfortunately) on the right track.

Reviews

Worst turn off words ......... 'pay me' ......

It has to be a moment when I got asked something like" Will you start to do your work? " when I've been doing FK and I enjoyed myself
    This was an instant mood killer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Guapo means handsome. Your instincts are probably correct.
    Thanks bud, yep, I'm one of the ugliest feckers out there LOL I knew Guapo was handsome but this word the last lady was using sounded similar but she tried to translate it and it meant delicious

well ....i think while having sex...the girl looks bored in to your eyes while your on top of her and ask`s you...."so do you like it?" would sure do it for me...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    ahhhh, ur with the wrong girl, if she was right, u would be coming well before she has to ask!
    Self control that's my excuse

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567