Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Correctness .....

Reviews

Default Political Correctness .....

Am I the only one who is fed up with political correctness ... ?

I was in my attic today routing through boxes that have followed me around from one house move to the next for 40 years ..... I found my old Teddy and his playmate, Golly Wog!

I have been informed that I am not allowed call hin Golly Wog any more cuz its un-pc!!

Fuck that!

Anyone for a dolphin sandwich?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

loveitwet (28-03-11), Morpheus (28-03-11)

Reviews

No I agree with you Monkeynut. Political correctness has gone mad!!! You can't say anything these days. We are all supposed to be gender, age and ethnically neutral!!

Of course the world isn't like that!

I'm not condoning crass sexiest or racist or ageist remarks, but surely we should celebrate our diversity rather than pretending we're all clones.

And if we can't have a laugh at ourselves, then what's the point!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Am I the only one who is fed up with political correctness ... ?

I was in my attic today routing through boxes that have followed me around from one house move to the next for 40 years ..... I found my old Teddy and his playmate, Golly Wog!

I have been informed that I am not allowed call hin Golly Wog any more cuz its un-pc!!

Fuck that!

Anyone for a dolphin sandwich?
    this was discussed on newstalk last week...george hook would you believe mentioned golly wogs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    .....george hook would you believe mentioned golly wogs.
    Legend .......

Reviews

Yeah totally agree. People are too easily offended these days. No sense of humour at all.

7. Default

give us an example of something funny you can't say any more because it's offensive?
    not having a go at the original poster, but mostly when you hear someone complaining about "PC gone mad" it's some eejit like Jim Davidson whining bitterly that nobody finds him funny any more

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by up_from_the_country View Post
    give us an example of something funny you can't say any more because it's offensive?
    Whats a Black laugh?

sNigger ....

Cant crack that joke any more!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Whats a Black laugh?

sNigger ....

Cant crack that joke any more!
    There is a good reason why you can't say things like that. That isnt about being PC, thats just plain offensive.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Headlad (28-03-11), monster_monster (28-03-11), wanted the best 69 (28-03-11)

Oh I could have so much fun with this thread
    I fear however that I would be banned for life and worse than that Lucy would probably put a jihad on me head!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    There is a good reason why you can't say things like that. That isnt about being PC, thats just plain offensive.
    Evening Lucy. The mentioned joke was told to me at a Sales Conference many years ago in Stockholm by an Oxford educated native Kenyan born colleague. It is far from offensive considering some of the insults I had to put up with whilst living in England during the 70's from your fellow countrymen.
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 28-03-11 at 16:40.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast