Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twitter Tweet the Twitter Machine

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Is twitter not just for celebs to make a fool of themselves on
    God no, several English WG's use it that I know of. They also make fools of themselves also.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (27-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    hmm i know id prefer to try a different method of achieving that though!!! imagine a duo with both sile and grainne??? hmm massive hard ons quickly followed by massive heart attack territory!!!
    i have met sile a few times ..she really is better looking in the flesh and is a real flirt...never met grainne

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ill tweet that tonight...did ye see sile seoige tweeting she nearly came at a kylie gig?... now that i would pay for.
    I was at the Kylie gig ...... she likes OWO ...

Seoige sisters are so boring and last year.

Reviews

I dabbled in Twitter for a while. Couldn't get the hang of it nor did I see any practical use for it. It seems to me that if there are any particular people out there who you're interested in what they've got to say, then you can follow them and keep up to date with that they're on about.

Personally I've little interest in what anyone has got to say, particularly useless celebs so I just switched it off.

Twitter doesn't do much for me either. When I check out other peoples' tweets, then refer to my own rants I can come across as a little bit crazy! So many of my tweets are deleted lol. My posts are from a personal point of view, rather than a business one. It's supposed to be a good business tool - but it doesn't float my little boat in the slightest. Maybe I'm just not using it correctly.

I suppose if I had more followers I'd bother to update more often. Maybe I should try harder. But when I found myself in a train station at 4am bitching on twitter about the worst busker ever, well it was a low moment that I don't wish to repeat.

Some people use it to show off their very busy, hectic schedule. If your life is that busy, why the hell have you got sooooooo much time to be fannying about with your phone?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    God no, several English WG's use it that I know of. They also make fools of themselves also.
    are they from essex? most WAGS are.....

isn't tweeting for twats?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Wannabe celebs so
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12