Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Geography / Logistics lesson needed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default Geography / Logistics lesson needed

    Paris is in Donegal now and will be in Wexford tomorrow .......

    Thats a 4 and a half hour drive in a car ..... how long in a bus/train ........ F**K
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 27-03-11 at 21:29.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I would have thought at least 8 hours........still it's one way to get to see the country, plus a bit of the other country north of the border.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Paris is in Donegal now and will be in Wexford tomorrow .......

    Thats a 4 and a half hour drive in a car ..... how long in a bus/train ........ F**K
    add about another 2-3 hours at least between switching buses
    hope you give her a big welcome mn when she arrives

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    yea man true, often i think the site should put up a map of ireland and or bus network cos some girls think its 2 hours top to bottom of country, we wish!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    hope you give her a big welcome mn when she arrives
    Just might ...............

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    160
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Maybe she has a private helicopter
    It's only wrong if you get caught!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Italy
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Flying from derry to Dublin would cut out a lot of time, no? And letterkenny is right next door to derry.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    Flying from derry to Dublin would cut out a lot of time, no? And letterkenny is right next door to derry.
    Whataboutye Mr. Headlad, but it's Londonderry actily so it is.
    For God and Ulster

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Italy
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Dear lord. Have you berated the site owners for calling it derry? And its actually, actually. If we're getting pedantic.

    Last edited by Headlad; 27-03-11 at 23:33.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    Dear lord. Have you berated the site owners for calling it derry? And its actually, actually. If we're getting pedantic.

    Aye well where I come from we say actily. Yous lads in Belfast think yer all sophisticated so yous do. But I can tell ye fer a fact that we were building wooden sailing ships in Londonderry long before yous knew how to weld a rusty bucket. Aye and we did'nt build the Titanic either. So now ye know.
    Last edited by wee willie; 27-03-11 at 23:47.
    For God and Ulster

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •