Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: This is a f*ck'd up world!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Angry This is a f*ck'd up world!!!!

    I mean even look at celebrities there's no way any one should a billion gazillion Euro , dollars , pound or what ever f*ckin currency.when there's kids starving,guys got planes and some people don't even have homes,apartments,shacks even f*cling trousers....I know your rich I know you have 40 billion in the bank but can you just keep it to one house!I know your rich but you only need one house, and if there's only two living in the house can you keep it to 2/3 bedrooms not 20! Why have 20 rooms when you know there's some one out there with no rooms...I live a very happy life and I'm in a great financial situation but I mean come on I bet I donate more to charity then most F*ckin celebrities ...this world needs a serious kick in the rear end because its not right how things are and it really gets to me! Even for example you got famous peoples bank accounts clocking up enough interest in a day to build a f*ckin hotel every day!!! And in other parts if people live till there 21 that's amazing because crime/poverty clames thousand and thousands of lives and it's happen in in every part of the world,and something needs to be done now to stop it because it's a f*ckin disgrace .........

    I know your probably all thinking god some ones in bad humor but it's the truth and were is it gonna stop... when there's only 25 states left in America ??? Or when theres only 125 countries left in the world...all this stuff and you still have things like f*ckin racism!! I tell you people have little to worry about it's a F*cking disgrace

    BIGTYM
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    I mean even look at celebrities there's no way any one should a billion gazillion Euro , dollars , pound or what ever f*ckin currency.when there's kids starving,guys got planes and some people don't even have homes,apartments,shacks even f*cling trousers....I know your rich I know you have 40 billion in the bank but can you just keep it to one house!I know your rich but you only need one house, and if there's only two living in the house can you keep it to 2/3 bedrooms not 20! Why have 20 rooms when you know there's some one out there with no rooms...I live a very happy life and I'm in a great financial situation but I mean come on I bet I donate more to charity then most F*ckin celebrities ...this world needs a serious kick in the rear end because its not right how things are and it really gets to me! Even for example you got famous peoples bank accounts clocking up enough interest in a day to build a f*ckin hotel every day!!! And in other parts if people live till there 21 that's amazing because crime/poverty clames thousand and thousands of lives and it's happen in in every part of the world,and something needs to be done now to stop it because it's a f*ckin disgrace .........

    I know your probably all thinking god some ones in bad humor but it's the truth and were is it gonna stop... when there's only 25 states left in America ??? Or when theres only 125 countries left in the world...all this stuff and you still have things like f*ckin racism!! I tell you people have little to worry about it's a F*cking disgrace

    BIGTYM
    WOW that was a mouthful.....very very much a generalisastion u have just made though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Personal opinion and I don't think I'm wrong! People are dying every minute and there's not enough done about it.
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post

    tell him what you think then.
    Who's him ????
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    This is a message board for view and opinions if your not happy with people posting views and opinions then you know what to do
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    This is a message board for view and opinions if your not happy with people posting views and opinions then you know what to do
    Quite right, nothing like having a good rant.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    BIGTYM2010 (27-03-11), medicine man (27-03-11)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    This planet is happily capable of supporting 3 billion people ....... but there are 6 billion people on the planet. So for the planet to survive the way Mother Nature intended guess what needs to happen?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    I mean even look at celebrities there's no way any one should a billion gazillion Euro , dollars , pound or what ever f*ckin currency.when there's kids starving,guys got planes and some people don't even have homes,apartments,shacks even f*cling trousers....I know your rich I know you have 40 billion in the bank but can you just keep it to one house!I know your rich but you only need one house, and if there's only two living in the house can you keep it to 2/3 bedrooms not 20! Why have 20 rooms when you know there's some one out there with no rooms...I live a very happy life and I'm in a great financial situation but I mean come on I bet I donate more to charity then most F*ckin celebrities ...this world needs a serious kick in the rear end because its not right how things are and it really gets to me! Even for example you got famous peoples bank accounts clocking up enough interest in a day to build a f*ckin hotel every day!!! And in other parts if people live till there 21 that's amazing because crime/poverty clames thousand and thousands of lives and it's happen in in every part of the world,and something needs to be done now to stop it because it's a f*ckin disgrace .........

    I know your probably all thinking god some ones in bad humor but it's the truth and were is it gonna stop... when there's only 25 states left in America ??? Or when theres only 125 countries left in the world...all this stuff and you still have things like f*ckin racism!! I tell you people have little to worry about it's a F*cking disgrace

    BIGTYM
    thats fair enough but your worried about things that u have no control over & that really makes no sense consider yourself fortunate your financially stable wish I was...

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    thats fair enough but your worried about things that u have no control over & that really makes no sense consider yourself fortunate your financially stable wish I was...
    These are are people .I will devote as much time as possible to help.we can't be ignorant and ignore it...
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WERE I SHOULDVE BEEN ALL ALONG...IN LOVE
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This planet is happily capable of supporting 3 billion people ....... but there are 6 billion people on the planet. So for the planet to survive the way Mother Nature intended guess what needs to happen?
    And who gets to choose who the 3 billion that die are? We are not gods we can't choose who lives and dies but we can try and stand by are own as a human race instead of as a colour or a religious group
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

    *Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

    That one call could save a life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •