Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Recommendations

Default TS Recommendations

Going to go for a TS tonight for the first time. Im in Dublin. Jessy looks good. Any advice?

I have been with Jessy twice... She is absolutely gorgeous with nice cock.. Very active... I fully recommend her.

3. Default

I am also interested in meeting with a tgirl. Would anybody have any other good recomendations? Like most i like a good ass as a no1 point :P

Jenny Foxx and Jessica Presley are two that I would recommend.

Reviews

Jessy's pics are fake!!!

Met her last week and although good looking and sexy, defo not her!!

Also she is not ACTIVE as the previous poster states as I asked to fuck her mid session and she wouldnt!!! So although happy with the punt, there were a few things I wasnt happy with!!

Daniela Moraes was my first TS and she was absolutely STUNNING!!!! Decent size and really nice..only problem was absolutely no english although she made the effort and wanted to learn some basic english

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Daniela Moraes was my first TS and she was absolutely STUNNING!!!! Decent size and really nice..only problem was absolutely no english although she made the effort and wanted to learn some basic english

I did a search there and she didnt come up? Is she still on here?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThongerJ View Post
    I did a search there and she didnt come up? Is she still on here?
    Sadly she isnt she was on here for a few weeks...flew to spain on 20th March!!
    keep an eye out for her, absolutely stunning!! You would NEVER think it was a guy!! better looking than at least 90% of the women on here!!!! here are a couple of links for her... Enjoy ;-j

YouTube - Daniela Moraes HD - Die Atzen - Das Geht Ab

fotos y videos de daniela moraes transexual

I don't know what happened here but jessy is not the girl in the pic, she looks like Christy Dignam with fake tits. what a waste.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Madden2k View Post
    I don't know what happened here but jessy is not the girl in the pic, she looks like Christy Dignam with fake tits. what a waste.
    Christy Dignam??? hahaha ya mad???

She is attractive so I find that comment harsh!!!

Also I did say in a post above that the pics were not of her!!! I did warn you

Your best bet would be Roberta Roberts I think

Curious as hell. I have noticed a big increase in the number of "straight" reviewers on E-I that have started reviewing TS's. Am really curious to know what the big draw is here - why would those guys with lots of Straight reviews suddenly start to switch over??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast