Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS Recommendations

Reviews

Curiosity Keltic!

Just wanted to see if they look as hot as their pics, well some of them! do you not find them attractive? Its something unique, gives you a chance to try something completely different and the two I have met were as nice if not nicer than some of the women I've met.

Physically Daniela Moraes is better than 90% of the women on here for a fact!! have no doubt about that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    Curious as hell. I have noticed a big increase in the number of "straight" reviewers on E-I that have started reviewing TS's. Am really curious to know what the big draw is here - why would those guys with lots of Straight reviews suddenly start to switch over??
    Just looking for a bigger buzz everytime. I'm damaged goods and I doubt there's many on this who aren't.

Hmmmm, after all that, not one person actually answered my question..... anyone else out there that is willing to be honest about what the attraction is...??

Reviews

Hmmmm, after all that, not one person actually answered my question..... anyone else out there that is willing to be honest about what the attraction is...??
    Here is your original "question" which doesn't mention anything about what the attraction might be lol

Curious as hell. I have noticed a big increase in the number of "straight" reviewers on E-I that have started reviewing TS's. Am really curious to know what the big draw is here - why would those guys with lots of Straight reviews suddenly start to switch over??
    Why would they "switch over"? My guess is that there is less of a stigma attached to having been to visit a TS than there might have been even just two years ago. Just because you do go doesn't mean that others will assume you have come out of the closet...
    Last edited by fiatpunter; 19-04-11 at 14:32.

Reviews

@kidkool thx for links...wow she really is something! Is she deffo German? I thought most younger Germans had good English?

@Keltic I cant see y u think nobody answered ur question?

Daithi

Reviews

It's all about the dick man, it's all about the dick...

Reviews

Like Fiat said, you asked a completely different question earlier, but I'll answer this as well

The attraction is that they are attractive!! simple!! You can't help what you find attractive!! Weather it's a nice smile, beautiful eyes, or nice round ass or nice tits!!

I will be honest and say that the thought of sucking cock did put me off as I thought of it in a particular way, but after trying it..its not how I imagined at all!!

You really won't know what any of this is like....Unless you experience it!!

Reviews

[QUOTE=DaithiMac;453474]@kidkool thx for links...wow she really is something! Is she deffo German? I thought most younger Germans had good English?

She is Brazilian Daithi, the pics are from a German site from the looks of it..she probably tours all round europe!!

Trust me, I was gobsmacked at how beautiful Daniela was when I saw her!! The second she is back I'm out that door and all hers for as long as the wallet will let me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kidkool For This Useful Post:

DaithiMac (19-04-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12