Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: gender equal society

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Question gender equal society

    "if we intend on having a gender equal society
    surely it's wrong where one sex can buy another?"

    not my words or view. how would you answer this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Buying sex has nothing to do with equality of gender. Besides they can be no equality for as long as women are the ones who give birth.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Rodney69 (26-03-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    "if we intend on having a gender equal society
    surely it's wrong where one sex can buy another?"

    not my words or view. how would you answer this?

    I know this are not your words, I have heard that a lot and don't agree at all.
    Nobody buys me. As an independent escort I provide companionship but nobody is my owner . And if for some reason I am not comfortable seen someone, I just don't.
    Of course it can be long discussed, maybe not everyone in this industry is in a position to select their clients.

    I had jobs before in very male environments when I had to stand up for myself and MAKE them to respect me. I wasn't an escort but I wasn't respected because guys there were thinking that they were better than me because I am a woman which I never tolerated and never will, if some men don't respect escorts I know from experience that in other fields the same happens.
    Last edited by dr love; 26-03-11 at 16:46.
    ************NO LONGER PROVIDING ESCORT SERVICE**********************

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jasmin For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (27-03-11), mellors (26-03-11), Morpheus (26-03-11), Rodney69 (26-03-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    "if we intend on having a gender equal society
    surely it's wrong where one sex can buy another?"

    not my words or view. how would you answer this?
    while the choice of words may not be the best ( I know not you're own ), there are male escorts out there too.
    And there's nothing stopping females choosing to spend time and companionship with them if they so wish.
    It is not restricted to one sex.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    I know this are not your words, I have heard that a lot and don't agree at all.
    Nobody buys me. As an independent escort I provide companionship but nobody is my owner . And if for some reason I am not comfortable seen someone, I just don't.
    Of course it can be long discussed, maybe not everyone in this industry is in a position to select their clients.

    I had jobs before in very male environments when I had to stand up for myself and MAKE them to respect me. I wasn't an escort but I wasn't respected because guys there were thinking that they were better than me because I am a woman which I never tolerated and never will, if some men don't respect escorts I know from experience that in other fields the same happens.
    Hi Jasmin,

    I think you are right. An independent escort decides herself who she is going to see and when. I cannot buy sex from this type of escort unless she decides so.Inequality never cosses my mind when booking an escort -- quite the contrary.!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Buying sex has nothing to do with equality of gender. Besides they can be no equality for as long as women are the ones who give birth.
    And what's that supposed to mean? That men and women are inherently "different" or another sneaky attempt at misandry?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Buying sex has nothing to do with equality of gender. Besides they can be no equality for as long as women are the ones who give birth.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (26-03-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    As for the topic... I wouldn't really dignify it with an answer. I'm not responsible for the crazy and deranged beliefs of others. Fair play to the people who do intend on trying to explain it to these thick fools though.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hanging loose in Galway
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Gender equality society has always been and is still defined and regulated by religion, and until this tripe is tossed away there is absolutely no chance of seeing any improvement just more hypocrisy !.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    "if we intend on having a gender equal society
    surely it's wrong where one sex can buy another?"

    not my words or view. how would you answer this?
    I suppose we all have pre- conceived ideas about issues we have no personal knowledge of. One thing that has struck me since meeting escorts is how focussed, intelligent and business minded the majority of the ladies are. They have goals and know how to achieve them for which I have the highest admiration.(I realise this isn't always the case). The sad part is, if these ladies worked in the corporate world they would be at the top of their professions ,but of course then they would be seen as a b*tch and up themselves
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •