Thread: Since we're on the topic of boobs

Reviews

Default Since we're on the topic of boobs

It seems to me that some ladies are not being truthful to the question of whether or not they've had a boob job. Looking through some of the profiles and the verified pics, some boobs are of a shape that challenge gravity. Yet sometimes they say they are not enhanced.

It's been said before that things like nationality or age are fibbed about for security reasons. But why lie about boob status ??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

mellors (26-03-11), Morpheus (26-03-11)

Reviews

I like em all provided they are firm. My preference whether a girl has her boobs enhanced or natural depend on her natural cup size. I love natural B cup or C cup boobs. Any bigger than that (ie. D upwards) I generally prefer if they are enhanced. This being the case beause large natural boobs tend to be a bit floppy and droop.

Of course it often the other way round, that girls with pert boobs tend to get boob jobs to make them bigger, while naturally endowed girls tend to leave them as is.

Either way whatever a girls boob status is, it isnt' going to deter me from seeing from seeing her.

But this is mainly because I am an arse man first and foremost! And boobs are like a complimentary entree!

In answer to the OP - big ones, small ones, natural ones, enhanced ones - bring em all on!!!
    Last edited by Morpheus; 26-03-11 at 08:58.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

its pretty easy to see who is not being truthful.
    but if you cannot tell from the pictures then they have had a really good job done.
    personally love natural breasts.
    nice large breasts on a slim framed girl is my personal valhalla.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I like em all provided they are firm. My preference whether a girl has her boobs enhanced or natural depend on her natural cup size. I love natural B cup or C cup boobs. Any bigger than that (ie. D upwards) I generally prefer if they are enhanced. This being the case beause large natural boobs tend to be a bit floppy and droop.

Of course it often the other way round, that girls with pert boobs tend to get boob jobs to make them bigger, while naturally endowed girls tend to leave them as is.

Either way whatever a girls boob status is, it isnt' going to deter me from seeing from seeing her.

But this is mainly because I am an arse man first and foremost! And boobs are like a complimentary entree!

In answer to the OP - big ones, small ones, natural ones, enhanced ones - bring em all on!!!
    Not all girlies with large titays tend to droop or flop....exhibit A

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1779.jpg 
Views:	1535 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	39053  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-03-11)

7. Default

been with at least one girl on here that for sure was lying as you could see the scars, another girl not sure but looked a boob job to me too

i agree they should be truthful either way

Reviews

Prefer natural.....large or small.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Prefer natural aswell, except for a couple of exceptions
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "