Thread: Profiles & reviews

Default Profiles & reviews

Hi
    Just something I have noticed of late is that more and more ladies are excluding themselves from the review system, WHY?
    Also when looking up in the various areas i.e Dublin there are choices to be made as regards if the pics have been verified, if there are duo's , if it is blonde you are looking for etc, a suggestion I would have is also include a section where a client can choose from those ladies that allow reviews??
    What do you think?

Default Your kidding???

Quote Originally Posted by Big_AL View Post
    Hi
    Just something I have noticed of late is that more and more ladies are excluding themselves from the review system, WHY?
    Also when looking up in the various areas i.e Dublin there are choices to be made as regards if the pics have been verified, if there are duo's , if it is blonde you are looking for etc, a suggestion I would have is also include a section where a client can choose from those ladies that allow reviews??
    What do you think?
    where?? And alot of them are false too. Jesus ,if i did a review of my dogs testicles it would find its way up there. You doubt me?? Read this so.

Well what a sight. Nice ,round and firm. Like a... stop ,stop, stop, no more.

Im sick at times
    Westside.

He does have a fine pair though