Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Easily pleased

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default Easily pleased

    Read the review below and tell me if you would have given the lady in question a good review.
    The cup of tea and digestive ...........that had me thinking no.
    Having said that in the looks dept she is exactly what I would look for
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Last edited by happygolucky; 25-03-11 at 08:43.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    Read the review below and tell me if you would have given the lady in question a good review.
    The cup of tea and digestive ...........that had me thinking no.
    Having said that in the looks dept she is exactly what I would look for
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Her current pics are the 2nd completely different settings but both clearly the same person and both sets verified by E-I so thats a good sign (may have had more, I can only confirm 2) Finnish now but was previously from a central east euro nation which is a minor warning sign and was hetero but has seen the light and decided to drink from the furry cup atow which is also a warning sign. Forgets to amend intro and still says east euro but stat says Finnish, again a warning sign, true professionals do not do these things.

    Think she'd have most fella's digestive doing a premature dunk in the tea if shes as stated
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 25-03-11 at 09:05.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

    happygolucky (25-03-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    The other reviews are all good, and some of those are from names I recognise. This guy's experience doesn't seem to be typical. Maybe he caught her on a bad day. Or she caught him on a bad day. If I was considering seeing her I don't think that review would put me off.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    I think it's a little unfair to judge escorts based on a change of their nationality and sexuality. To be honest from the things I've seen on here, many girls put 'bisexual' down for two main reasons when they are not: 1) They don't speak English very well and are not sure what they have selected (and this problem has obviously occurred when it comes to escort 'favourites') and 2) it's a fantasy role because they figure male clients would like the idea of a woman being bisexual. Another factor may be that they might have decided they don't want to see female clients generally and change the sexuality to avoid interest.

    As for nationality, again there may be reasons for changing this too. Escorts may want to divert the attention of being a particular nationality to evade attention from friends/family members... perhaps it's for security reasons? Maybe the initial nationality was false at the beginning again, for privacy reasons and they have decided to put their true nationality down as they've become established. True professionals have done this in the past... it's important to remember that escorts all have to start somewhere and it's not compulsory for them to be accurate with every minor detail; they have their own reasons for doing this and shouldn't always be labelled 'bad news' because of it.

    I'm sure there are posters on here with many mulitple profiles that also falsify information to avoid being detected. It's the nature of the site; people don't disclose their details and will often lie about some things. It's a site where many a married man sees escorts for personal reasons and they don't need to justify it. They have their own reasons for doing so. This is the same principal with age... escorts are often ambigous about their age for other reasons.

    I think 'outing' this information is irrelevent. As long as the escort provides a good service and people are happy overall, I think the concept of 'age ain't nothing but a number' holds water here.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (25-03-11), Nicole (25-03-11), UKHeather (26-03-11), wanted the best 69 (25-03-11), willyup (27-03-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I think it's a little unfair to judge escorts based on a change of their nationality and sexuality. To be honest from the things I've seen on here, many girls put 'bisexual' down for two main reasons when they are not: 1) They don't speak English very well and are not sure what they have selected (and this problem has obviously occurred when it comes to escort 'favourites') and 2) it's a fantasy role because they figure male clients would like the idea of a woman being bisexual. Another factor may be that they might have decided they don't want to see female clients generally and change the sexuality to avoid interest.

    As for nationality, again there may be reasons for changing this too. Escorts may want to divert the attention of being a particular nationality to evade attention from friends/family members... perhaps it's for security reasons? Maybe the initial nationality was false at the beginning again, for privacy reasons and they have decided to put their true nationality down as they've become established. True professionals have done this in the past... it's important to remember that escorts all have to start somewhere and it's not compulsory for them to be accurate with every minor detail; they have their own reasons for doing this and shouldn't always be labelled 'bad news' because of it.

    I'm sure there are posters on here with many mulitple profiles that also falsify information to avoid being detected. It's the nature of the site; people don't disclose their details and will often lie about some things. It's a site where many a married man sees escorts for personal reasons and they don't need to justify it. They have their own reasons for doing so. This is the same principal with age... escorts are often ambigous about their age for other reasons.

    I think 'outing' this information is irrelevent. As long as the escort provides a good service and people are happy overall, I think the concept of 'age ain't nothing but a number' holds water here.
    No its not unfair Sam and I will tell you why.

    I can only find a few proven professionals that have changed sexuality

    I have found only a handful of proven profesionals who have changed nations and they changed them to bordering nations

    I have seen no proven professional to not update intro when also having changed stats.

    and I have seen not ONE proven professional do all three but only a small few just do one.

    I pointed out her plus points just as I pointed out the minor warning signs and I stated they were minor but as it was more then one and as I have just said that no professional can be found to have done more then one of the above minor things then it is valid to point this out just as I pointed out her at least two verified status pics on two seperate sets.

    Its fair and valid and factual, as are all my statements on any given profile. If she only did one of the above I would not have posted just as no one sees me posting on the proven professionals who have one minor issue attached as that would be unfair.

    I am tired of pointing out that a client may wish to see only (in this case) a Finnish escort and it is directly relevent to him to know that last week she was central european and also note I am not stating the exact nation as it may be a privacy issue.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 25-03-11 at 17:39.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    No its not unfair Sam and I will tell you why.

    I can only find a few proven professionals that have changed sexuality

    I have found only a handful of proven profesionals who have changed nations and they changed them to bordering nations

    I have seen no proven professional to not update intro when also having changed stats.

    and I have seen not ONE proven professional do all three but only a small few just do one.

    I pointed out her plus points just as I pointed out the minor warning signs and I stated they were minor but as it was more then one and as I have just said that no professional can be found to have done more then one of the above minor things then it is valid to point this out just as I pointed out her at least two verified status pics on two seperate sets.

    Its fair and valid and factual, as are all my statements on any given profile. If she only did one of the above I would not have posted just as no one sees me posting on the proven professionals who have one minor issue attached as that would be unfair.

    I am tired of pointing out that a client may wish to see only (in this case) a Finnish escort and it is directly relevent to him to know that last week she was central european and also note I am not stating the exact nation as it may be a privacy issue.
    You say this information is factual, but how do you know still if the professionals are telling the truth anyway? I don't understand why you find this matter so personal?

    Regardless of how 'minor' these problems are, don't you think that it's labelling the escort as a liar anyway, regardless of how 'minor' the problem is. I'm sure you've heard of the term 'Pygmalion in the Classroom'? If not, it's worth looking into. I don't think it's up to you to play the judge, jury and executioner because you don't agree with these moral implications. Everyone's views on this are different, and I feel that there is a lot of imposing going on here. Regardless of not mentioning location here for privacy reasons, the fact remains you are drawing attention to this person's profile, which in turn, could cause the escort more hassle than it's worth.

    There is always a reason for changing these minor details. What difference would it make to the service?

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    benin (27-03-11), Doozer (25-03-11), Nicole (25-03-11), UKHeather (26-03-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You say this information is factual, but how do you know still if the professionals are telling the truth anyway? I don't understand why you find this matter so personal?

    Regardless of how 'minor' these problems are, don't you think that it's labelling the escort as a liar anyway, regardless of how 'minor' the problem is. I'm sure you've heard of the term 'Pygmalion in the Classroom'? If not, it's worth looking into. I don't think it's up to you to play the judge, jury and executioner because you don't agree with these moral implications. Everyone's views on this are different, and I feel that there is a lot of imposing going on here. Regardless of not mentioning location here for privacy reasons, the fact remains you are drawing attention to this person's profile, which in turn, could cause the escort more hassle than it's worth.

    There is always a reason for changing these minor details. What difference would it make to the service?
    Sam I object in the strongest possible terms to you saying I called anyone a liar. I use the words professional and genuine service providers and I would ask you to at the very least extend me the manners to accept that i

    I am the ONLY one who does what ei should be doing and that I NOW from 10 months looking at what the top 20 escorts do and what they dont do to base what I call professional on.

    A client who wishes to see only the most strictly professional has a right to know who has been that for an extended period of time.

    It is for all others to reach that level.

    many have and i have a long list of those and they only got on it by passing all my very strict criteria.

    The ones that do things to a lesser level.. off with them but the proven professional have a right to enjoy a commercial advantage over those less so.

    That is economics 101.

    I have many criteria as to what I mean by professional and genuine, I never call anyone a liar, I only have a list of the professional IN ALL POSSIBLE aspects, then the almost as good (which this escort falls into( and then the complete jokes which make up most all profiles on this site

    now or at any time in the past.

    To Patricia... an open statement

    You have now seem how blinkered Sam is to me, he has been equally so in private the one and only time he talked to me in the last month, of which 2 weeks remain to stated end of timeframe.

    For this reason and in an effort to get somewhere positive I know ONLY talk to you, if that means it takes another month then fine, no problem but I have not been engaged in a fair manner by your manager.

    Take it or leave it, thats how it is, I am calling EI's bluff and if no word from you by the deadline you yourself stated was a runner then I proceed alone and all will see...

    On this site or another (plenty out there) just how bad things are and how annoying it is have the validity of what I proved to you privately just how bad things discredited and met by a concrete wall.

    I tried talking to Sam, no dice and the fault lays with him so I talk with you

    and only you, no matter how long it takes to come to a way to do what EI always says it is about

    I am not being treated in this manner anymore, I have been very patient and treated like last weeks chip paper.

    No longer
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 25-03-11 at 18:37.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

    corkpunter (25-03-11), monster_monster (27-03-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Eh... she looks like a lasher to me...

    I'd give her one...

    Eh... hello... why is everyone gone quiet in here?.. Did I miss something?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (25-03-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Sam I object in the strongest possible terms to you saying I called anyone a liar. I use the words professional and genuine service providers and I would ask you to at the very least extend me the manners to accept that i

    I am the ONLY one who does what ei should be doing and that I NOW from 10 months looking at what the top 20 escorts do and what they dont do to base what I call professional on.

    A client who wishes to see only the most strictly professional has a right to know who has been that for an extended period of time.

    It is for all others to reach that level.

    many have and i have a long list of those and they only got on it by passing all my very strict criteria.

    The ones that do things to a lesser level.. off with them but the proven professional have a right to enjoy a commercial advantage over those less so.

    That is economics 101.

    I have many criteria as to what I mean by professional and genuine, I never call anyone a liar, I only have a list of the professional IN ALL POSSIBLE aspects, then the almost as good (which this escort falls into( and then the complete jokes which make up most all profiles on this site

    now or at any time in the past.

    To Patricia... an open statement

    You have now seem how blinkered Sam is to me, he has been equally so in private the one and only time he talked to me in the last month, of which 2 weeks remain to stated end of timeframe.

    For this reason and in an effort to get somewhere positive I know ONLY talk to you, if that means it takes another month then fine, no problem but I have not been engaged in a fair manner by your manager.

    Take it or leave it, thats how it is, I am calling EI's bluff and if no word from you by the deadline you yourself stated was a runner then I proceed alone and all will see...

    On this site or another (plenty out there) just how bad things are and how annoying it is have the validity of what I proved to you privately just how bad things discredited and met by a concrete wall.

    I tried talking to Sam, no dice and the fault lays with him so I talk with you

    and only you, no matter how long it takes to come to a way to do what EI always says it is about

    I am not being treated in this manner anymore, I have been very patient and treated like last weeks chip paper.

    No longer
    QPH. My guess is you are a pretty intelligent guy and it is clear you are upset but you are posting on a public forum and quite honestly I have no idea really what you are saying in the 'open statement' -- you do tend to talk in riddles and as if the reader should know all the background to your points. Without clarity its just not possible to comment properly on your post.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

    You say this information is factual, but how do you know still if the professionals are telling the truth anyway? I don't understand why you find this matter so personal?

    Regardless of how 'minor' these problems are, don't you think that it's labelling the escort as a liar anyway, regardless of how 'minor' the problem is. I'm sure you've heard of the term 'Pygmalion in the Classroom'? If not, it's worth looking into. I don't think it's up to you to play the judge, jury and executioner because you don't agree with these moral implications. Everyone's views on this are different, and I feel that there is a lot of imposing going on here. Regardless of not mentioning location here for privacy reasons, the fact remains you are drawing attention to this person's profile, which in turn, could cause the escort more hassle than it's worth.

    There is always a reason for changing these minor details. What difference would it make to the service?
    Now you're pretty hot yourself on the old judge, jury and executioner thingy ! Where is 'due process ' and the right of appeal ??!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    samlad (26-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •