Thread: amster Dublin is off to where?!?!?!

Question amster Dublin is off to where?!?!?!

OK, so I've "done" Amsterdam x 12(worked there), Prague x 3, FrankFurt x 1 , Brussells x 4, barcellona x 2, rome x 1....and probably 1 or 2 others I cant remember at this stage....

BUT NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME!
    Some Places I've always wanted to try punting are: Katowice (Poland very good site available there and reviews in english too "no links allowed" but looks good, prices are very good too.
    What about romainia?
    What about solvenia?
    What about slovakia?
    What about the Ukraine? (I've been told that the girls of the UKRAINE are the most attractive women on the planet by lots of other girls!, but also read its a dangerous "hobbie" punting in Ukraine!)
    What about latvia?
    What about bulgaria?
    What about budapest (heard good things but...nothing solid)
    What about lituania?
    What about estonia?

I really like eastern european girls, and the attitude is so good, generally everyone walks away with a smile. But I want a vote or seomthing where should i go? Is there anywhere you've been told to go, or researched and found lots of good news but never got around to it?

so far the absouloute best experience has been, Prague a place called showpark, but this was helped by meeting someone who was so genuninely nice that we ended up heading out a few times since! Closely followed by Frankfurt club called FKK PALACE....€€€ but every penny is worth it..(READ MY THREAD ON FRANKFURT)...

on a personal note having had a few polish girlfriends polish girls are by best the most exciting in and out of the bed! So I'm leanin towards Rzezsow, or Katowice, maybe lodz, or maybe even Warsaw- but have had some bad holiday experience that left a bad taste in my mouth in Warsaw, would avoid krakow as been there on holiday too many times plus its very mainstream so prices will be higher than outskirt cities

I want to review somewhere FOR YOU the good honest punters of my home land...

where to and why? ill start a poll after I see a trend.
    Last edited by amster_dublin; 24-03-11 at 17:32. Reason: SPELLING IS FUCKING TERRIBLE

anyone, anythoughts on where I should go, Im booking it this weekend, anyone?!?!?

Default OK so where do I go folks

ANYONE? any thoughts here? I want to try somewhere other people wanted to try