Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Punterminator

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default Punterminator

    Have you seen*his sigoature? It was his infraction reason I gave!

    Brilliant! Technically he has disclosed info from a private message, but I'll let him bask in the glory of martyrdom. At least if he gets banned again, enough people will have seen it and it stands as a reminder of his behaviour so future punishments won't really be a surprise

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Have you seen*his sigoature? It was his infraction reason I gave!

    Brilliant! Technically he has disclosed info from a private message, but I'll let him bask in the glory of martyrdom. At least if he gets banned again, enough people will have seen it and it stands as a reminder of his behaviour so future punishments won't really be a surprise
    I haven't actually disclosed any information in my signature that you didn't already chose to reveal while regaling the board with tales of your banning me!
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    sheer genius, best signature I have ever seen, PMSL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I haven't actually disclosed any information in my signature that you didn't already chose to reveal while regaling the board with tales of your banning me!
    Seriously, fair play to you fella I like your style!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    In case anyone does think that I have "disclosed info from a private message" - read this first https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...tml#post418766

    Oh, and thanks for "letting me bask in the glory of martyrdom" - you really have a high opinion of yourself don't you.
    The point of the signature is not martyrdom, it's simply to point out to the board how arbitrary the "mods" are with their banhammers. I could call anyone else on the board a twat without fear of a ban..
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Seriously, fair play to you fella I like your style!
    Thanks.
    Wish I could return the compliment.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    In case anyone does think that I have "disclosed info from a private message" - read this first https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...tml#post418766

    Oh, and thanks for "letting me bask in the glory of martyrdom" - you really have a high opinion of yourself don't you.
    The point of the signature is not martyrdom, it's simply to point out to the board how arbitrary the "mods" are with their banhammers. I could call anyone else on the board a twat without fear of a ban..
    So you don't think calling someone a twat was worthy of a ban? I think you have a higher opinion of yourself than I do, trust me. At least I'm not afraid to apologise for being stupid.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    In case anyone does think that I have "disclosed info from a private message" - read this first https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...tml#post418766

    Oh, and thanks for "letting me bask in the glory of martyrdom" - you really have a high opinion of yourself don't you.
    The point of the signature is not martyrdom, it's simply to point out to the board how arbitrary the "mods" are with their banhammers. I could call anyone else on the board a twat without fear of a ban..
    Hi Punty, nice to see you back. You seem rested and ready to go
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    So you don't think calling someone a twat was worthy of a ban? I think you have a higher opinion of yourself than I do, trust me. At least I'm not afraid to apologise for being stupid.
    No, I don't - I thought you were a big boy and could take it.

    I'm just waiting for this thread to take a turn you don't like so you can lock it, or better yet, get another mod to do it.
    Last edited by punterminator; 24-03-11 at 14:18.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hi Punty, nice to see you back. You seem rested and ready to go
    I've been on a power diet for the last couple of weeks, spinach and beans.

    I wouldn't come near me if I were you, I'm rather fragrant..
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •