Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Blog Entries

Default Bullying

Hey folks, looking forward to hear people opinions on these, we've all experienced bulling in our lives be it physical, mental, as the victim or as the bully. So have a look at these videos of an incident from Australia.

VIDEO 1: Incident

VIDEO 2: Interview with victim

VIDEO 3: Interview with bully

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

benin (22-03-11), BIGTYM2010 (24-03-11), ChiefHandker (22-03-11), CoolJay (22-03-11), davedrave (22-03-11), Experienced Punter esq (22-03-11), JohnRambo (22-03-11), lovethegirls (22-03-11), mature abby (22-03-11), Ric Hardgear (22-03-11), samlad (22-03-11), warmcome (22-03-11)

Wow! That little fella got what was coming to him really!!! Talk about a slam dunk! Friggin' hell!!!

Good on the kid. And I really hope the other kid is squirming knowing this stuff is on you tube
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

he is nothing but a piece of dirt, it's awful to hear the friends egg him on and insult the big kid. The fact that it is being videoed proves that this was planned and I don't believe a word the bully says. I just love the fact that it was one of his "friends" that posted this and lead to him now becoming an international hate figure

Actually, I can understand where they are coming from stating that the bully is also the victim. Bullies are usually victims of something themselves and bullying is a way of lashing out and taking control of a situation. It's a vicious circle and a great tragedy in many cases. This is something I've learned from working in Secondary Schools myself. Whatever the motive of the bully, it's a shame that they feel this angry in the first place.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

mature abby (22-03-11)

I think that what the big kid did was extremely dangerous and fucked up. He could have killed the "bully" if he had knocked his head off the concrete.... it was like something you'd see on a rugby field where a guy can end up paralyzed from the neck down for life except this was concrete.

That manouvre is like something you'd see in the WWF, he slammed the guy hard. If people are really so clueless about the risk of different things that they actually side with the big kid here, then I don't know what to say. It was a crazy move, the idea that he should be congratulated for it??? Wow...

Thumbs up

Fair play to the wee man. It sounds as if he put up with a lot of shit for a long time but he snapped and the other wee shit got what was coming to him.

Big thumbs up Casey.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think that what the big kid did was extremely dangerous and fucked up. He could have killed the "bully" if he had knocked his head off the concrete.... it was like something you'd see on a rugby field where a guy can end up paralyzed from the neck down for life except this was concrete.

That manouvre is like something you'd see in the WWF, he slammed the guy hard. If people are really so clueless about the risk of different things that they actually side with the big kid here, then I don't know what to say. It was a crazy move, the idea that he should be congratulated for it??? Wow...
    Then so be it, if he’d left Casey alone it would never have happened to him.

I’d rather see that wee shit break his neck than the likes of that wee lad Casey commit suicide like a lot of bullied children do.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 22-03-11 at 02:01.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (22-03-11), monster_monster (22-03-11)

Reviews

i feel sorry for the kid as its obvious he was bullied himself by others and rather he stand up to the ones who bullied him he wasnt able to so decided to do some bullyin of his own but it went very wrong on him.he got what he desreved but he is lucky to be alive.
    its hard to blame any of them as the parents need to be more aware, wen i was in primary skool i had a friend from italy and he was always gettin bullied and i was always in fights defendin him,den one day i seen him bully some younger kid for no reason.at the time i didnt understand but its clear today to understand why kids who get bullied do some bullyin dem selves,i makes dem feel good 4 a short time and dey are just greatful its not them who is gettin bullied.but askin kids to understand this is really hard. its hard though when the mother of kids are the ones dealing with the day to day stuff of kids skools as mothers never think der boy would do anything wrong so wen der son is out der bullying others dey never really look into it when its mentioned dey just ask der son did you do it? and ofcourse he will say no and then its left at that.
    to be honest i think its wrong that it was even showed on tv because yes ok it shows young victims that der not alone but lets be honest alot of the time its the real heavy kid who gets bullied and we seen the strength of that kid,how many kids out der who are heavier and bigger who get bullied will see that video and think its ok to pick some kid up and throw him to the ground?

Reviews

i don't approve of the media attention that this case has recieved.
    Casey seems to have dealt with matters, age appropriately.
    Richard and his father appear troubled, coping without a mother in the home.
    Richard had better learn the lesson, pull his socks up...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast