Thread: Screening

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Question Screening

Im from the states so gents have to go through and extensive screening process to ensure they are not the police. Also to find out if hes aggressive, usually smells, tends to haggle, short change, etc.

As some men here have seen my site and said something about my screening. This is why I joined to learn the land and get to know you.

Obviously the police aren't an issue here. From what I gather there really isn't any screening..

How do you ladies know you're going to see a good gent? One that is know for a stank butt, rough, etc, if nobody checks a reference? I know you could have any of the above with screening but I hope you get my point. Ive been told crime in this biz in minimal in your neck of the woods. Is it really that easy that there is no screening a gent at all? Is it a call and just come over type deal? Do you use private services to put alerts on bad gents? UTR sites.

Some suggested I contact some of the ladies here but I figured Id just post a thread so other American ladies could read and learn if they are traveling through. Going from illegal to legal is a whole new ball game. Or to a place that is so passive about it all.

Its going to be so weird not worrying about police like we do.. lol

As we have bait & switch, robbing, scamming, etc happens often in the states. Stings.. Back Page is awful. We have to screen, screen, screen.
    Last edited by LynnT; 24-03-11 at 03:09.
    When life hands you lemons make a stiff drink and have some seafood.