Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Calm Before The Storm........................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile The Calm Before The Storm........................

    I would like to touch on something that absolutly horrifies me to the end about this industry or lack of it. Its how it becomes a persons whole life.
    I have the privilege of walking through Corks exotic red light district a times. I see the same guys over and over again diown around the sts kerb crawling. Now forget the fact that im dead against this ( its cheapens society), are these guys retarded??
    I likewise see and hear (oh heard it quite a bit) from girls on how they are jackling it in only to come along again.
    I wonder how a person can become completely consumed to the point of literally having no quality of life outside of this.Surely there is a goal behind it all???
    These guys (and im guessing that brothels are pretty much the same) have allowed this industry to take over their entire lifes without even realising it.I have and do know escorts and yet again ,for all their effort ,they dont seem much better off financially. Its a case of raising the price and increasing the expenditure.

    My point? What is the goal?? Surely if you decide to go on holidays ,you decide on a country and a means of getting there?? Why then would anything else in life be any different.

    If you are an escort reading this ,what is your goal?? To put yourself through college, to put your kids through college?? If you cant answer this ,then i plead with you to sit down and think about why your doing it at all because in 90% of cases ,where we have no reason for starting, we sure as hell have no reason for ending.

    Same with guys who spend all their existance doing it, surely their is a means to an end, a goal at the end of the day, which of course leads to a ceasation of the activity.

    I see this all the time. I challenge you to step outside the norm and question things. Question yourself above all else.

    There is a reason why i do anything. Even here on this forum there is a reason for me and that one day will end too. (no kidding there).

    Why should anyone be satisfied with less than what they are capable of in life? why should any guy resign his life to floating around quays or narrow laneways in search of short term fun and frolics (reg tm) to solve a long term problem?

    You know i often wondered and still do about how the girls i have met are getting along. Girls i have met here ,Laiza, Bianca, Mirella (and that homo Johnr who tried to touch my monkey). I often wonder how they are doing, are they going where they want to in life, are they happy? Same with some of the girls i met on the st, i often wonder how they have gotten along, or some of those lovely black girls in Upmarket or whatever the fuck they call it. Hugs and Kisses.

    Anyway my point? fuck i havnt a clue, just your typical Westside ramble.


    The eight Wonder of The Modern World..........the seperation of my brain and thought process.

    Donor cards anyone??
    Westside.

  2. #2

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

    My point? What is the goal?? Surely if you decide to go on holidays ,you decide on a country and a means of getting there?? Why then would anything else in life be any different.

    If you are an escort reading this ,what is your goal?? To put yourself through college, to put your kids through college?? If you cant answer this ,then i plead with you to sit down and think about why your doing it at all because in 90% of cases ,where we have no reason for starting, we sure as hell have no reason for ending.
    .
    sweetie i do this because i enjoy sex and love money, yes it pays my rent buys my shoes (mmm...shoes:-p) and food ect but i wont do a job i dont like, in england i worked as a bar manager, long hours for shit pay, and altho i enjoyed it i had no time for my self
    my point? my goal...to enjoy my life to have lots of sex money and happiness - this job does that for me, i think others would agree?

    xxx
    fun and playful 19 year old English school girl, very submissive and adventous call me 0851606526
    i DO NOT offer anal as a service

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile EMmmmmmmmm thanks for the reply but..................

    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    sweetie i do this because i enjoy sex and love money, yes it pays my rent buys my shoes (mmm...shoes:-p) and food ect but i wont do a job i dont like, in england i worked as a bar manager, long hours for shit pay, and altho i enjoyed it i had no time for my self
    my point? my goal...to enjoy my life to have lots of sex money and happiness - this job does that for me, i think others would agree?

    xxx
    id have to read all of that jiberish bullshit that i wrote again. Horrifying stuff.

    Hey sweetie can i eat some candy please??? I love to eat candy. Ok love just kidding. Shoes?? hahahah hey i know shoes? Here we go,

    say i decide to be a male escort (like the "Wordless Wonder"). I see this marvelous pair of Jerusalem Cruisers and i buy them. I work money more money and hey i see an even better pair of JCs so i throw the first horrible pair (that gave me such a shopping hardon) and now im up to a newer nicer pair of JCs. I also see a lovely pair of frilly Versace Thermal testicle hugging underpants so my trusted pair of speedos are out now.

    But like i said in the post, your an ancient 21 so where do you draw the line of having enough money to stop. It cant go on forever. There is a short working lifespan in escorting love.I hope you have a concrete goal.

    Hey ,you come to Cork and Westside will get some candy. I buy you lots of candy ,Candy Sweetie.

    You sugar loaded little thing.

    Your bad for my teeth,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default By the way Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    sweetie i do this because i enjoy sex and love money, yes it pays my rent buys my shoes (mmm...shoes:-p) and food ect but i wont do a job i dont like, in england i worked as a bar manager, long hours for shit pay, and altho i enjoyed it i had no time for my self
    my point? my goal...to enjoy my life to have lots of sex money and happiness - this job does that for me, i think others would agree?

    xxx
    you rating me or the post
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Thumbs down sexy naomi

    I love my job!!!!! very much, sex, money and rock & roll
    The only thing I really hate is pimps like you, trying to do anything to take over escorts business to rob our money or trying to put the girls out of business cos you can make a penny out of them. We are independent ladies so mind your own business you pimp! Cheap, lonely pimp that's what you are. Keep it real!!!
    Westside you are a pimp and you know that better than all of us you are trying to fool with all your bullshit posts.
    GO TO JAIL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well......................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I love my job!!!!! very much, sex, money and rock & roll
    The only thing I really hate is pimps like you, trying to do anything to take over escorts business to rob our money or trying to put the girls out of business cos you can make a penny out of them. We are independent ladies so mind your own business you pimp! Cheap, lonely pimp that's what you are. Keep it real!!!
    Westside you are a pimp and you know that better than all of us you are trying to fool with all your bullshit posts.
    GO TO JAIL
    if you used half of that agro and applied it to your own life, imagine how well you would do???


    Outta here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well......................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I love my job!!!!! very much, sex, money and rock & roll
    The only thing I really hate is pimps like you, trying to do anything to take over escorts business to rob our money or trying to put the girls out of business cos you can make a penny out of them. We are independent ladies so mind your own business you pimp! Cheap, lonely pimp that's what you are. Keep it real!!!
    Westside you are a pimp and you know that better than all of us you are trying to fool with all your bullshit posts.
    GO TO JAIL
    if you used half of that agro and applied it to your own life, imagine how well you would do???


    Outta here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    jesus westie a pimp theres a promotion mr. well done hope you can sleep at night tut tut scandalous really and here was me thinking you were an honest man instead you hide behind this facad that is westie.....
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •