Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New new new

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    Had a db9 and got rid of it,I donno WTF people rave about them for it did nothing for me as a driving car.. Now the inside was v nice indeed plush as fuck..
    Went back to the 911 which is forkin the buzz on the roads...except for them fuckin potholes on country roads..
    That's gone now and what I got now is even better except for them forkin potholes!!
    2 tyres and one busted rim in two yrs... Fuckin potholes
    For me its the whole James Bond thing,boyhood dream,i driven them a few times,there not that comfortable in comparison with a Bentley and the DB9 is aging so well,look at a 5 year old DB9 to a 5 year old GT,DB9 still looks fresh,and the sound of the engine,fabulous.class car.

Reviews

hey nikky dont mind the austin jus put me on your wish list as i can go as fast as an austin and ill never break down and you can jus park me anywer and i come with my own anti theft system,,much better then any austin,,,,,i also never rust and apart on refueling me up now and then thats all the money you will ever need to spend.and if your friend eve ever wants to join in too thats no problem cause i can go just as fast,,,,,,have a think about it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    For me its the whole James Bond thing,boyhood dream,i driven them a few times,there not that comfortable in comparison with a Bentley and the DB9 is aging so well,look at a 5 year old DB9 to a 5 year old GT,DB9 still looks fresh,and the sound of the engine,fabulous.class car.
    allright 007
    boyhood dream eh! ya gotta good mem there old boy
    thats the last new car im ever gonna buy..such a waste of money fucking loss of value is just not right plus all other costs incured......forkin ression

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    allright 007
    boyhood dream eh! ya gotta good mem there old boy
    thats the last new car im ever gonna buy..such a waste of money fucking loss of value is just not right plus all other costs incured......forkin ression
    I know the depreciation on the big stuff is just rediculous and your married to it,if i do get ever get one,i am buying used.
    Last edited by Notatwork; 23-03-11 at 18:20.

Reviews

The one thing the Brits do well - even beyond the Italians us to build proper sports cars - and motrorbikes too, nice one Nikky !!

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    New thing on my wish list

NEW Aston Martin Virage 2011

Aston Martin - Home

http://www.astonmartin.com/eng/gallery/videogallery
    Not too bad i wish i had a car like these)

Reviews

cars like the Aston cost big numbers to buy, so, cash or finance?
    they cost a lot to run and maintain, they lose value speedily.
    garaging is preferable as people want to vandalise such cars.
    €10k would buy a dream car (for me-not for those that might see it)

I see you say DBS,you see the one in Richfords for sale,i know the guy that bought of them,he only drove it on saturdays,did 1500 miles in it and nows its back on Sale again in Richford,whats the point in buying it to drive a few hrs a week.!
    Because half the pleasure of owning it is just knowing it's there. Also, if you dont drive it that often it's an event every time you do.

Btw, Nikky you should be looking at the V8 Vantage, there are far less troublesome. Trust me the DB9/DBS will just break your heart.

Yeah the ever see the lad who always drive AN ORANGE LAMBO,shelbourne to rolys,around and around.sad,no pussy with him either.LOL
    Thats cos he's gay.
    Last edited by willyup; 23-03-11 at 22:34.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456