Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Orgasm

I found it hard on my last visit to have an orgasm..and the girl was beautiful so I was 110% to blame...has this happened you before? Do you find it easier with a regular or stranger?
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    I found it hard on my last visit to have an orgasm..and the girl was beautiful so I was 110% to blame...has this happened you before? Do you find it easier with a regular or stranger?
    hi it happens,the more you try,the less happens,a lot things can cause it, regulars are easier for me
    taking a break, but not gone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    hi it happens,the more you try,the less happens,a lot things can cause it, regulars are easier for me
    I was thinking to my self your fuck in 19 your made for this,wats wrong haha

Reviews

I was thinking to my self your fuck in 19 your made for this,wats wrong haha
    You're 19? Arent you supposed to cum at the drop of a hat? Anyway try not to think about it too much.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You're 19? Arent you supposed to cum at the drop of a hat? Anyway try not to think about it too much.
    That's what I taut ha it was my first time to exp this...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Easier said than done, but it is sound advice. Thinking too much about it is only likely to make it worse.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (24-03-11)

Sometimes is not about the person who is with u.Look,i was trying to have an orgasm yestarday(by myself),and i spend more the 40 min trying...Was because i was very tired was around 4 am in the morning and the internet was very slow too,the the video wasn´t loading well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciara69 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11), Lincoln (23-03-11), warmcome (23-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    Sometimes is not about the person who is with u.Look,i was trying to have an orgasm yestarday(by myself),and i spend more the 40 min trying...Was because i was very tired was around 4 am in the morning and the internet was very slow too,the the video wasn´t loading well.
    I bet nobody ever had a problem haven an orgasm with you and before you tell me any lies iv seen your pics lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigtym2010 View Post
    i bet nobody ever had a problem haven an orgasm with you and before you tell me any lies iv seen your pics Lol
    bingo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara69 For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    obviously let down by the day job yesterday Ciara I wonder if anybody will dare write a review after that post

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast