Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasm

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You're 19? Arent you supposed to cum at the drop of a hat? Anyway try not to think about it too much.
    Easier said than done, but it is sound advice. Thinking too much about it is only likely to make it worse.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (24-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    Sometimes is not about the person who is with u.Look,i was trying to have an orgasm yestarday(by myself),and i spend more the 40 min trying...Was because i was very tired was around 4 am in the morning and the internet was very slow too,the the video wasn´t loading well.
    Wow, that is amazing Ciara, I didnt realise girls masturbated in the same way as blokes, and you suffer from the slow loading video clip as well, yeah it'd take me 40 minutes to come in those circumstances as well....or I'd just fall asleep!!!

Thanks for this really good insight into female sexuality, I feel much more connected to the female perspective now
    Bada Bing!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (24-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    Sometimes is not about the person who is with u.Look,i was trying to have an orgasm yestarday(by myself),and i spend more the 40 min trying...Was because i was very tired was around 4 am in the morning and the internet was very slow too,the the video wasn´t loading well.
    That'll happen when you are holding to many oranges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12