Thread: What a lovely film!!!

Talking What a lovely film!!!

I watched this film lately and it really touched me. It was so beautiful....the story, the actors, the beautiful scenery and photography and the beautiful music, If you haven't seen this film i just wanted to share it with you, it gave me that lovely fuzzy feeling xxxxxxx

Last edited by Irish Fiona; 23-03-11 at 10:05.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

ciara69 (23-03-11), Rodney69 (23-03-11), SADumas (23-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I watched this film lately and it really touched me. It was so beautiful....the story, the actors, the beautiful scenery and photography and the beautiful music, If you haven't seen this film i just wanted to share it with you, it gave me that lovely fuzzy feeling xxxxxxx

Love a well photographed film.....not something you see that often....too much goes on special effects etc.

Do you have a fav director?

Mine would be Kubrick, a stills photographer by trade and it shows in all his films

honey can you send me the link to download this movie?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    honey can you send me the link to download this movie?
    thx
    The Straight Story Torrent - btjunkie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

ciara69 (23-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Love a well photographed film.....not something you see that often....too much goes on special effects etc.

Do you have a fav director?

Mine would be Kubrick, a stills photographer by trade and it shows in all his films
    I don't really have a particular director, when i see something i love, it lights me up!

Giuseppe Tornatore's Cinema paradiso was so beautiful and combined with Ennio Morricone's music.......Bellissimo
    Anthony Minghella's English patient was so beautiful and so awe inspiring in such a beautiful location and the music by Gabriel Yared is to die for!
    Roland Joffé's The Mission is another Favorite with that amazing photography and music by Ennio morricone.

Most of Clint Eastwoods stuff is most impressive too
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 23-03-11 at 13:22.

Reviews

I don't really have a particular director, when i see something i love, it lights me up!

Giuseppe Tornatore's Cinema paradiso was so beautiful and combined with Ennio Morricone's music.......Bellissimo
    Anthony Minghella's English patient was so beautiful and so awe inspiring in such a beautiful location and the music by Gabriel Yared is to die for!
    Roland Joffé's The Mission is another Favorite with that amazing photography and music by Ennio morricone.

Loved The Mission....heard the soundtrack before I saw the film....was in Spain at the time and this guy kept playing it....just haunting....when I saw the film it all just fell into place so to speak.

Admire Clint also.....even the Dollar movies are good, in their own way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (23-03-11)

Thanks Fiona for posting about this movie. Plan to see it soon.

Dear Fiona, love your taste in movies. Is there one movie that is about 1 hr long that you & I can see together?

Wink What to see this movie with me?

Dear Fiona,

Want to see this movie with me sometime?