Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any toilet stories?

Default any toilet stories?

coming from a posh background Etiquette was a big thing with my strict parents especially toilet etiquette e.g whenever u use the toilet & there isn't much toilet paper left u leave one sheet left so its not your responsibility but the toilet behaviour I have seen is simply disgusting
    I went to a friends house once used their toilet dropped a right missile reached for the toilet brush twas full of shit caked into the brush
    whats wrong with people using public toilets? why are there so much toilet rolls & holders soaking wet thrown in the sink along with blood soaking tissues spits toilet rolls pulled half way across the cubicle why do women change their children in wheelchair toilets & stuff their stinking nappies in the bin? why cant people leave toilets the way they found them?..

Reviews

There might be a backlash to this ..... 'cause men change their childrens nappies in the wheelchair toilet too and stuff stinking nappies in the bin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    There might be a backlash to this ..... 'cause men change their childrens nappies in the wheelchair toilet too and stuff stinking nappies in the bin.
    don't you mean backsplash

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    don't you mean backsplash
    Oh yeah .... thanks !

Reviews

I could not agree more.
    When you see the condition of public toilets in big American cities (Las Vegas ,Chicago,Boston and NYC spring to mind)and compare them to Irish facilities we are a disgrace.
    I know that a lot of my female friends are dismayed at the stae of public toilets in Ireland.

whats the problem with flushing a toilet? why do u think people wanna view the contents of your intestines please remember to flush the toilet dont forget to wash your hands...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Reviews

I try to avoid using a public loo at all cost.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (23-03-11)

Reviews

speaking as an irish person i have found as a nation we are quite a dirty race. not everyone but look around at all the people who dont pick up after their dogs, litter in most towns etc etc
    sweeping statement i know but just my own personal observation.
    so the dirty toilet story does not shock me.
    on another note about toilets once had a mate in amsterdam who when visiting a lady first had a power dump in her loo.
    if you have ever been in one of these booths you will know how small they are.
    imagine the poor girl then having to get down and do her job with my mates toilet smells wafting around the room.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (23-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    speaking as an irish person i have found as a nation we are quite a dirty race. not everyone but look around at all the people who dont pick up after their dogs, litter in most towns etc etc
    sweeping statement i know but just my own personal observation.
    so the dirty toilet story does not shock me.
    on another note about toilets once had a mate in amsterdam who when visiting a lady first had a power dump in her loo.
    if you have ever been in one of these booths you will know how small they are.
    imagine the poor girl then having to get down and do her job with my mates toilet smells wafting around the room.
    i remember running round the Dam redlight looking for a jacks to take dump, before visiting a girl, nearly took a bath in the jacks after oh,god nightmare
    taking a break, but not gone

I'm not joking when I tell u I use latex gloves as soon as I'm inside the cubicle I'm concerned at putting my hands anywhere on the sink door handle sink bin etc. I bring my own toilet paper & wipes I'm taking no chances because of other peoples filth..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast