Thread: any toilet stories?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default any toilet stories?

coming from a posh background Etiquette was a big thing with my strict parents especially toilet etiquette e.g whenever u use the toilet & there isn't much toilet paper left u leave one sheet left so its not your responsibility but the toilet behaviour I have seen is simply disgusting
    I went to a friends house once used their toilet dropped a right missile reached for the toilet brush twas full of shit caked into the brush
    whats wrong with people using public toilets? why are there so much toilet rolls & holders soaking wet thrown in the sink along with blood soaking tissues spits toilet rolls pulled half way across the cubicle why do women change their children in wheelchair toilets & stuff their stinking nappies in the bin? why cant people leave toilets the way they found them?..

Reviews

There might be a backlash to this ..... 'cause men change their childrens nappies in the wheelchair toilet too and stuff stinking nappies in the bin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    There might be a backlash to this ..... 'cause men change their childrens nappies in the wheelchair toilet too and stuff stinking nappies in the bin.
    don't you mean backsplash

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    don't you mean backsplash
    Oh yeah .... thanks !

Reviews

I could not agree more.
    When you see the condition of public toilets in big American cities (Las Vegas ,Chicago,Boston and NYC spring to mind)and compare them to Irish facilities we are a disgrace.
    I know that a lot of my female friends are dismayed at the stae of public toilets in Ireland.

whats the problem with flushing a toilet? why do u think people wanna view the contents of your intestines please remember to flush the toilet dont forget to wash your hands...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (23-03-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    coming from a posh background Etiquette was a big thing with my strict parents especially toilet etiquette e.g whenever u use the toilet & there isn't much toilet paper left u leave one sheet left so its not your responsibility but the toilet behaviour I have seen is simply disgusting
    I went to a friends house once used their toilet dropped a right missile reached for the toilet brush twas full of shit caked into the brush
    whats wrong with people using public toilets? why are there so much toilet rolls & holders soaking wet thrown in the sink along with blood soaking tissues spits toilet rolls pulled half way across the cubicle why do women change their children in wheelchair toilets & stuff their stinking nappies in the bin? why cant people leave toilets the way they found them?..
    This comes as a surprise? How many threads have we posted about the abysmal state of the average Irish punters hygiene? If they can't be bothered to wipe their own asses, do you really think they will be bothered to flush a public loo?
    I have been known to make clients change their sheets when I am at theirs for an outcall! Guess why? And they are quite happily sleeping on those sheets too! I take toilet paper and hand sanitizer with me when ever I travel in Ireland. Sorry but the national state of public loos out there are disgraceful.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤