Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Fashion for Ladies

Default Summer Fashion for Ladies

the Summer is almost upon us I just want to pass on a few tips I was given from my fashion conscious friends: The Bra is OUT this Summer the trend I'm told is to wear off the shoulder mini dresses Leopard type is popular but under no circumstances I'm advised are fashion conscious ladies to wear a bra, torn jeans with fishnet stockings underneath are the trend in the pants department with stretch thigh high boots the most popular this Summer with your mini floral dress
    In the underwear department the 'Whale tail' is back A Whale tail is the effect that happens when a girls g-string or thong becomes exposed as she walks or bends over giving the shape of a whales tail Low rise jeans & higher cut thongs are preferred this season to maximize this look
    If I hear any more I'll pass it on to the lovely ladies here...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (22-03-11), lonely (22-03-11)

Reviews

summer is great for preving in stevens green, dont forgot ur sun glasses, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    the Summer is almost upon us I just want to pass on a few tips I was given from my fashion conscious friends: The Bra is OUT this Summer the trend I'm told is to wear off the shoulder mini dresses Leopard type is popular but under no circumstances I'm advised are fashion conscious ladies to wear a bra, torn jeans with fishnet stockings underneath are the trend in the pants department with stretch thigh high boots the most popular this Summer with your mini floral dress
    In the underwear department the 'Whale tail' is back A Whale tail is the effect that happens when a girls g-string or thong becomes exposed as she walks or bends over giving the shape of a whales tail Low rise jeans & higher cut thongs are preferred this season to maximize this look
    If I hear any more I'll pass it on to the lovely ladies here...
    I went out in a lovely floral dress today Exp. I was bouncing along, light and breezy. Until I realised I wasn't wearing knickers
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-03-11), Brock (22-03-11), Experienced Punter esq (22-03-11), Morpheus (22-03-11)

God bless Greenpeace...

They were right all along
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 22-03-11 at 19:28. Reason: Whale tail eh?... you learn something new everyday.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Until I realised I wasn't wearing knickers
    Not that I'm complaining that you weren't wearing knickers but I'm curious as to how this fact came to your attention. Well ??

Reviews

Ah yes Summertime..as the weather gets hotter (Hopefully this year) the women wear less. Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Not that I'm complaining that you weren't wearing knickers but I'm curious as to how this fact came to your attention. Well ??
    The breeze sweetie

I went out in a lovely floral dress today Exp. I was bouncing along, light and breezy. Until I realised I wasn't wearing knickers
    jeez did u really? I love to hear ladies talk like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    jeez did u really? I love to hear ladies talk like that...
    I would never wear underwear if possible. I hate it.

Reviews

I would never wear underwear if possible. I hate it.
    you wanna come skipping with me in stevens green park?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCelticDream For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (22-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast