Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Golden Shower

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default Golden Shower

    I have a fantasy of being pee'd on while lying in a bath. Can anyone recommend a girl who could provide this service without it being awkward etc?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (06-03-13)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Any other recommendations, maybe someone a little less obvious. I'm not really into being dominated or anything like that (sorry if I am asking the impossible but no worries if there is no one out there like that, this is just a fantasy, not a need)?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Any other recommendations, maybe someone a little less obvious. I'm not really into being dominated or anything like that (sorry if I am asking the impossible but no worries if there is no one out there like that, this is just a fantasy, not a need)?
    Shirley and Dianna do regular appointments as well as domination IIRC. They would do WS for you where as another lady may have it on her list but not actually do it at all.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (06-03-13)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Still looking for some more suggestions, before I make my mind up. Christ, I sound fussy don't I?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    I have a fantasy of being pee'd on while lying in a bath. Can anyone recommend a girl who could provide this service without it being awkward etc?
    Pick me. 20 - 29 april in Dublin 1


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Thanks for the invite Jessica, but as I've already said I'm not looking to be dominated, handcuffed, humiliated or anything like that. I am not into BDSM of any sort.
    The girl that I end up doing this with (if I ever do), will hopefully be doing this out of as much curiosity as me and be equally inexperienced. It is purely a fantasy that I have tied in with a great GFE encounter, as such I have no great expectation that it will ever happen.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Decided to bump this thread once a year until I fulfil my fantasy

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Perhaps submit a new one in the client request section? You might have more luck there.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Perhaps submit a new one in the client request section? You might have more luck there.

    Thanks Sam, will try it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •