Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which nationality girls are the most hot??

Eastern European blondes are all amazing - bar none !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to D11111 For This Useful Post:

ciara69 (22-03-11)

Reviews

This question is a pretty much the same as asking what size breast is the hottest.

There is no clear answer because men vary in their tastes. Some men will tell you that breast size does not matter, it is personality or eye colour or something else. Other men will tell you that small breasts are utterly unappealing and they like a good handful. Still others will explain that A and B are best though they can be aroused by some C cups.

We understand this when it comes to breasts but it seems that folks are blind to these matters when it concerns nationality. Plenty of folks will tell you that nationality is not important and will even suggest that there is something wrong with men who like particular nationalities. I expect that they would never dream of criticising men who have a distinct preference for certain breast size.

Other will tell you that women from one country are the hottest and it will never occur to them that this comes from their perception.

So there is no specific hot nationality just the preference of individual men.

Personally, I would go for Eastern Europeans because I just get along with them so well but I recognise that other men prefer Spanish ladies or whatever.

The nationality nahe nothing to do with the beauty or personality.I´ve met a africans girl and i see her very hot,the girl had not even a word in english,but the body and the way to make sex was just hot hot hot!!!
    Last edited by ciara69; 22-03-11 at 11:20.

Reviews

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    The nationality nahe nothing to do with the beauty or personality.I´ve met a africans girl and i see her very hot,the girl had not even a word in english,but the body and the way to make sex was just hot hot hot!!!

U have this girls no. ?
    Be all that you can be......Just as long as you are Free !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    Very true.......the black sisters know a think or two about men.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (22-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Have a thing for Russians, also strangely I find the English girls very horny.
    But agree its silly to stereotype I seen some beautiful friendly girls from all over.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (22-03-11)

Reviews

Lots of lovely ladies from all over the world here but have a soft spot for czech girls
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Have to say that the ladies from Italy and Romania are stunning.

There seems to be a common misconception that Irish men dont like Romanian women ....... I love 'em and you can spot them a mile away

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Have to say that the ladies from Italy and Romania are stunning.

There seems to be a common misconception that Irish men dont like Romanian women ....... I love 'em and you can spot them a mile away
    Agree with you there Monkeynut, some really beautiful Romanian ladies about.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast