Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bullying

Reviews

wow,very powerful stuff,as a grown man who takes shit from no one i wish i had his courage as a boy to stand up to bullies. they have no idea of the lasting damage they can cause.fair play to him.a carer in wwe beckons ;-)

excellent thread Monster but it always makes me angry hearing these comments the bully had a tough upbringing etc. SO THAT GIVES U AN EXCUSE TO TORMENT OTHERS? No it doesn't...

Reviews

Bullying is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. I recall at my secondary school two brothers (ironically twins) who bullied me, both physically and emotionally and to this day I still cringe when I think of it. One of the guys is now a sports professor and is regularly interviewed on TV and every time I see this prick I want to challenge him and what he did. He now talks about the importance of building self confidence with the sports people he works with, what a paradox. So to the young guy in the video, I say, more of the same. Sometimes the only language a bully understands is a taste of his/her own medicine.

Reviews

Well, let's see. We have a bully and we all agree that he is a bully.

We have his victim and the victim flipped and fought back and now he is a hero.

But there is something else. The original victim was picked upon and held up to widespread ridicule and that is bullying as much as beating him up.

So now what, we have the video of the incident and it is being shown on the net and on TV and the original bully is now being held up to ridicule as a nasty bully who finally got the beating that he deserved. Only this time, he is being held up to ridicule in front of the entire world.

Is that not also bullying? Should you tube and the TV companies really be broadcasting this as entertainment?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

warmcome (22-03-11)

Reviews

Bullies are nothing but cowards. Dont believe anything out of that bullies mouth fair play to Casey. He should have picked him up and threw him on the ground again.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The problem is if he actually damaged the little rat,you can bet the lying little coward would sue him,..and even worse if he did permanent damage ,the lying little rat would make the poor big kids life living hell, what would the worlds reaction be to" Much Bigger Kid breaks small kids neck in playground" and a nicely edited video version to back up story...in saying that I applaud the kid for standing up to the rodent,loved the look of shock on the little fuckers face
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 22-03-11 at 12:26. Reason: ps how vile is monsters FRUIT LAUNCHER..Im afraid to look
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    Well, let's see. We have a bully and we all agree that he is a bully.

We have his victim and the victim flipped and fought back and now he is a hero.

But there is something else. The original victim was picked upon and held up to widespread ridicule and that is bullying as much as beating him up.

So now what, we have the video of the incident and it is being shown on the net and on TV and the original bully is now being held up to ridicule as a nasty bully who finally got the beating that he deserved. Only this time, he is being held up to ridicule in front of the entire world.

Is that not also bullying? Should you tube and the TV companies really be broadcasting this as entertainment?
    to be honest i don't really give a damn about the kid Ritchard, you can see that he is being coached in the interview and in no way does he feel sorry for Casey. You got to ask yourself what you would do to a kid of yours if you saw this video and Casey didn't fight back. I don't have any kids but I have a few nieces and nephews, if I found one of them being treated like that I would probably end up in jail for what I would do.

Also, in the Casey interview he mentions that he contemplated suicide, can you imagine if that had of happened when all it takes is an incident like this to prove that bullies can be easily beaten.

As for Ric's question, not bad at all, but defo NSFW

i used to get bullied all the time but 1 day i said enough is enough and i hit him back and broke his jaw and cracked his ribs and then i got expelled from school so maybe i shudnt have done it aww sure the fucker deserved it i had to find a diff school then ... wow my parents were mad that time :P

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsnmurphy For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (22-03-11), lovethegirls (22-03-11), monster_monster (22-03-11), Rayden (22-03-11)

Reviews

Good on Casey, he stood up for himself and should feel no remorse for it.

As for the bully, I don't lend ANY credence to his excuses or lame explanations for why he did what he did. While he may in fact have previously been bullied by others himself, nothing justifies his actions, and in the end, he's just upset that he got his little piece of S%$T ass ROCKED in front of the entire world. He got a fraction of what he deserved in retaliation. Bullies like that deserve to get curb-stomped, hospitalised and worse.

Curb-stomp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blog Entries

He had been bullied for sometimes, so you can't expect him to act rationally when he's taken as much abuse he could possibly take; the bully deserved what he got because in some cases, unconsciously bullies' want their victims to take their own lives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast