Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Doozer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default Doozer

    wheres Doozer? IS HE GONE? He put up with a lot from the shit stirrers here has it decided to get a decent job?...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    has itdecided to get a decent job?...
    Doozer's an it ??

    Maybe he's on compassionate leave or something.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I'd say Samlad got rid of him domineering old bollicks I'd say he is...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    wheres Doozer? IS HE GONE? He put up with a lot from the shit stirrers here has it decided to get a decent job?...
    Well theres a passive aggressive statement if ever I heard one. He is at the Clarion darling. You know where
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Doozer's fine. He's just got a things going on in his life at the moment (nothing bad!) and he'll be back soon enough

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    QueenBee (21-03-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Doozer's fine. He's just got a things going on in his life at the moment (nothing bad!) and he'll be back soon enough
    I would love to hear what you say to the computer screen when you read this stuff
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    TheCelticDream (21-03-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Hope all's ok Doozer Never got chance to speak to you before i left.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I would love to hear what you say to the computer screen when you read this stuff
    its more interesting to wonder what some of the aggressive members say to their screen, also what they do to their poor keyboards.

    sometimes, i just like to wind people up and sit back and imagine all the keyboard bashing that is going on after.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Hope all's ok Doozer Never got chance to speak to you before i left.
    get back soon doozer,there is a few here that need your proking
    hows the flu now jackie?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    get back soon doozer,there is a few here that need your proking
    hows the flu now jackie?
    I could do with a good proke! lol

    Its not Flu lonely, its just a nasty cold I can still function and been to work, its not man flu, or id be on my death bed!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    TheCelticDream (21-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •