Thread: upskirt videos

Default upskirt videos

anyone share my love for these videos? I know its wrong & illegal but to view a womans knickers when shes oblivious to the fact is so hot Great isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    anyone share my love for these videos? I know its wrong & illegal but to view a womans knickers when shes oblivious to the fact is so hot Great isn't it?
    Ah dude, I'm as liberal as it goes, far as I'm concerned so long as it's rationally consensual, knock yourself out, but 'oblivious' upskirt is just plain wrong in every way. To answer the actual q, nope, I don't find it hot.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

Reviews

Ohhh EP, you have brought stuff back to me ..... I remember when I was in school, my art mistress was the most beautiful woman in the world and she wore short skirts always ..... it was the late sixties! We used to polish up the paint tin lids and stick them on our shoes so we could look up her skirt! We used to take it in turns to get her to 'help you' so those behind could get a quick peek!

Ohhhh yeahhhhh !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Ohhh EP, you have brought stuff back to me ..... I remember when I was in school, my art mistress was the most beautiful woman in the world and she wore short skirts always ..... it was the late sixties! We used to polish up the paint tin lids and stick them on our shoes so we could look up her skirt! We used to take it in turns to get her to 'help you' so those behind could get a quick peek!

Ohhhh yeahhhhh !!!
    thats more like it... tell u this much I'd position a camera in an area that would catch a glimpse of womens knickers every day if I thought I could get away with it.. If I was found out I'd serve my sentence twud be worth it...