Thread: Funny ad !

Blog Entries
    Reviews

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

carlos marvado (21-03-11), emmasweet (21-03-11)

Reviews

PMSL........that is the funniest shit ever.

I started reading those questions starting with the first one on page 4 and working my way towards the most recent one, and as I read the answers, I realised that the author who is selling the wetsuit seemed vaguely familiar.

Then finally I came to this question and when I read the answer I f**king knew it:

Q: I was searching ebay for some used houmous when I came across your item. It's really set me thinking, and I'm tempted to buy, but I don't really like surfing much. I reckon that's because I was traumatised by the film Jaws, and I know that's not your fault, so I'm not going to raise it with Ebay. It's a fine suit though, and the absence of piss is a bonus, a massive bonus. I've always liked neoprene, ever since the incident, and your item looks as though it’s been cared for by a man who only points his piss at the things he doesn’t want to sell. That’s clever, I’ve never mastered it. I’ve looked at your other items, and the authentic Pandora Charm is refreshingly piss-free also. I am worried though, because I looked at your feedback, and early on in your ebay career you sold some second-hand lounge lizard pants. You did get positive feedback, but I’ve heard the buyer recently died, from a rampaging crotch infection. So, if I win the suit, would it be possible for you to boil it first? 15-Mar-11

A: Dear sir, those pants were infection free, if the winning bidder died it's as a result of his own sordid acts. I will not boil the wetsuit, I do not like boiling things, I once boiled an egg and it went hard.

Westside is flogging his f**king wetsuit.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 21-03-11 at 16:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (21-03-11)

Reviews

very good thread dave

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Some good comebacks alright
    Q: Hey Dooooooooooooooooooooode I forgots to ask but have you ever been flunging in this special pizzle free suit ? Cheers then again then. Leroy La Rue , Oh btw, i quite like swans but Magpies get right up my felchin chuff the little birdy chuffers .
    A: I don't know what 'flunging' is? I'd google it but last time I googled a new word I saw pictures of an elderly woman doing something morally wrong with two younger men. At first I thought she was just proudly displaying two sausage rolls she had recently baked.

Reviews

I thought his reasons for selling the wetsuit were very good:

Why am I selling it? Well I've just bought a new one, as I'm a flash tw*t like that, I tend to get a new suit every season, I just like the feel of fresh neoprene on my soft skin, and well to be honest I could do with some cash to pay for prostitutes. No, that was a joke, now you're going to think the suit is riddled with disease but it's not as I was joking I do NOT engage with ladies of the night.

Maybe he was'nt joking.......he might have discovered E-I.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 21-03-11 at 20:09.

Fucking hillarious. I'll have a look to see if I can buy something of him