Thread: Denise89

Default Denise89

Have been away for a while and on return I see to my horror that not only is this lovely lady leaving us but is also banned.
    Would REALLY appreciate it if someone could pm me her phone number and any info concerning her where abouts as was really hoping to visit her

Reviews

ok she wasnt banned dude.sum1 hacked into her profile so ei decided to delete it,she could of opened up another profile if she wanted to.she had to leave and i dont know if she is coming back and for obvious reasons i cant share her number,but i think she is outa da country already

3. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

luigi (20-03-11)

Reviews

I think the lovely Denise has left Irish shores for good! And left a lot of broken hearted men in her wake.

The banning issue does not appear to be her fault and has something to do with her account being accessed by another person? (I'm only a minion and don't understand these great matters). However, there was a note from one of the Mods on the last thread about her, that she's welcome back anytime.

However, to the best of my knowledge, she's left. Lovely girl, to have gained the affections of so many of us over such a short period of time.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

luigi (20-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Have been away for a while and on return I see to my horror that not only is this lovely lady leaving us but is also banned.
    Would REALLY appreciate it if someone could pm me her phone number and any info concerning her where abouts as was really hoping to visit her
    I could pm the number but not sure E-I would approve as its now a suspended profile that its from plus its an Irish number and guess she is back in home country.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

luigi (20-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Think she has left and gone home.
    Best to stop this post now I think.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Denise welcome back anytime . She has her own reasons for leaving , noting to be gained by people speculating her reasons so for that reason I'm closing thread .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

luigi (20-03-11), mellors (20-03-11), Morpheus (20-03-11), Rodney69 (20-03-11), Shirley Joy (20-03-11), thehighwayman (20-03-11), willyup (20-03-11)