Thread: pattaya or amsterdam

1. Default pattaya or amsterdam

which is better

Pattaya is much better. Anyone who tells you different has never been. In Amsterdam a lot of the girls wont let you do more than fuck them and will not like it if you touch them

Reviews

pattaya is not great to be honest it has changed a lot gone very business like, amsterdam is alright the distance is a big thing to thialand, but if distance not a problem id go to puckett in thialand, tis little more pricey than pattaya but woman are peachy nearly all of them speak english and are up for the craic plus the sun is shining and food is great and phong beach is very nice!

i've been going to thailand for a long time now and have gone to quite a few places - YOU CAN'T BEAT PATTAYA!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

100% Pattaya !!

There is nowhere that even comes close !!
    Be all that you can be......Just as long as you are Free !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsq9XtpmEk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    100% Pattaya !!

There is nowhere that even comes close !!
    As much as i love Asian girls, i prefer Amsterdam as its only 1hr 20min flight plus ya can have a smoke of some lovely herb without any hassle, and i have met 3 Beautiful Asian girls while i have been there on 3 occassions, still wrking from same Kamer(room)

Anyone going over who would like the Address's of these 3 tasty Asians Pm me n i will giv you the Kamer numbers and you can visit