Thread: Role play

Default Role play

Hi I'm looking for a spot of role-play.I would like to meet a girl who is dressed normal like in a dress nice and plain and I go for a shower and when I come out she is dressed in figure hugging leather or PVC, she whips a way my towel blindfolds me gags me and tied me to the bed and then puts a cock ring on me and just teases me. Any lady's out their that can help???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkymed View Post
    Hi I'm looking for a spot of role-play.I would like to meet a girl who is dressed normal like in a dress nice and plain and I go for a shower and when I come out she is dressed in figure hugging leather or PVC, she whips a way my towel blindfolds me gags me and tied me to the bed and then puts a cock ring on me and just teases me. Any lady's out their that can help???
    Me!
    Lots of pvc, rubber, boots, gags, plenty of toys & gear.
    Untill friday in Belfast, end of april Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkymed View Post

Yes I like role play if you want call me to discuss exactly what you want