Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: pp crazy

  1. #1

    Default pp crazy

    fuck i don t advert french kissing and from 10 person who call me 9 ask for french kissing,and i say no,because i don t advert that!!!
    why the ppl don t look before what i do and wha t i don t before comeing to see me?
    i am so upset!!!they come and ask for french kissing and go!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara69 For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,143
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    but you are french...do you know other kissing? ;-)

    I was going to say that I felt lucky to have frenchied you then I realised...not that Ciara

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    fuck i don t advert french kissing and from 10 person who call me 9 ask for french kissing,and i say no,because i don t advert that!!!
    why the ppl don t look before what i do and wha t i don t before comeing to see me?
    i am so upset!!!they come and ask for french kissing and go!
    Yeah they should ask on the fone beforehand but I'm sure plenty just assume it's on offer , also lots of girls offer services that they don't list so maybe that's why ppl just assume but I'm with u can be very time wasting if they don't ask, book, come and then leave

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    but you are french...do you know other kissing? ;-)

    I was going to say that I felt lucky to have frenchied you then I realised...not that Ciara
    I know can't believe I'm not the only ciara now there's two of us  double trouble haha xxx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    ciara69 (18-03-11)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    fuck i don t advert french kissing and from 10 person who call me 9 ask for french kissing,and i say no,because i don t advert that!!!
    why the ppl don t look before what i do and wha t i don t before comeing to see me?
    i am so upset!!!they come and ask for french kissing and go!
    These people leave after discovering you do not offer french kissing??
    Without discovering all the other fabulous things you do offer??

    You're right Ciara (Ciara69) these people are crazy

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Some people simply donít read the profiles properly ...
    But I suspect some other people do in on purpose, and will always ask for something you donít do in order to annoy you and perhaps to get some sort of creepy satisfaction.

    My current pet hate is my schedule. I do think I am being played with. Whatever I do, my phone will ring mostly when I am sleeping or after I am finished for the day. Even changing my working hours didn't improve this one bit.
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (18-03-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    fuck i don t advert french kissing and from 10 person who call me 9 ask for french kissing,and i say no,because i don t advert that!!!
    why the ppl don t look before what i do and wha t i don t before comeing to see me?
    i am so upset!!!they come and ask for french kissing and go!
    Is 'sex' an optional favourite ? If it is,I note you dont have that on your List either !

    Very often guys find that services listed in favs are not in fact available when they turn up at a booking. Hence, the need to check first of all that the escort knows about the List in the first place and secondly that the List is correct and up to date. I can thoroughly understand why 9/10 clients ask you about about french kissing , as for most, its the most important of all the services and accordingly they probably think its absence from the list must be a mistake !

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Some people simply donít read the profiles properly ...
    But I suspect some other people do in on purpose, and will always ask for something you donít do in order to annoy you and perhaps to get some sort of creepy satisfaction.

    My current pet hate is my schedule. I do think I am being played with. Whatever I do, my phone will ring mostly when I am sleeping or after I am finished for the day. Even changing my working hours didn't improve this one bit.
    Why dont you just turn your working phone off or put it on silent !

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-03-11)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere under the sun
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Why dont you just turn your working phone off or put it on silent !
    My phone is always on silent or off, but I am still monitoring the calls and texts received.
    So of course I am annoyed when I see that close to 90% of them are way outside my working schedule.
    Available for outcalls and very rarely for an ocassional weekend tour, watch my profile when I advertise.

    Independent & Charming Companion.

    A bad good girl .. I wouldn't have it any other way

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-03-11), mature abby (18-03-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,783
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    My phone is always on silent or off, but I am still monitoring the calls and texts received.
    So of course I am annoyed when I see that close to 90% of them are way outside my working schedule.
    Sexy avatar there amy

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CoolJay For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (18-03-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •