Thread: 58,Mature Sensual Lauren/Domina Lady Femina.One Sensual Woman,Two Sensual experiences

Blog Entries

Love 58,Mature Sensual Lauren/Domina Lady Femina.One Sensual Woman,Two Sensual experiences

for those gentlemen who want a truly mature woman! I have just celebrated my 58th birthday and am getting more and more horny with each passing year...the more erotic experiences I enjoy..., the more I want and NEED!
    I will be returning to Dublin 22 April thru May 5 and will be taking appointments over the Easter Weekend,,,advanced appointments now being accepted.
    I am posting new pics in my photo gallery and look forward to my advertisements beginning for April 22!!!!
    all my best and looking forward to "having my way with you" like no one has ever done before, I guarantee it!
    for much more information, websites and photos simply google me: SENSUAL LAUREN and LADY FEMINA.
    Why not enjoy the mind-blowing adventure of a combination of both erotic pleasures!
    xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0490.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	38288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2872 b.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	38289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3585.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	38290   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3758 g.m..jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	38291  
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren