Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auf Wierdersehen Denise

I think she might have left to prevent a massive spontaneous group heartbreak.
    We were all falling in love with her it seems

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (17-03-11), Morpheus (17-03-11)

Reviews

In my review of Denise from my first visit, I stated the visit was on march 7th from 6-7pm.
    Occasionally I put in a review date which is a day either side of the actual date to protect my own personal privacy.
    The visit was actually on march 8th from 6-7pm.
    It would appear that the Ministry of Magic have discovered this discrepancy as it overlaps with posts by her and even me!

If this has in any way added fuel to this fuss and has resulted in the wonderful work that Denise has been doing being discredited in any way, I am personally mortified and can only apologise to her for it.

Sorry babe:-(

Xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-03-11), samlad (18-03-11)

Can I suggest something? No matter what, Denise was a good service provider and, judging by the comments by management, she has hasn't done anything nefarious. So forget the small stuff and wish her well, as she is leaving. No need for all of this. I doubt that management would welcome her back if they thought she wasn't posting.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blonde Alexa (18-03-11), ChiefHandker (18-03-11), mellors (17-03-11), Morpheus (17-03-11)

Hope she pops back, seems like a nice person and an interesting poster, I will miss her contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Occasionally I put in a review date which is a day either side of the actual date to protect my own personal privacy.
    The problem with this is that another client may put a genuine date/ time in and then it could be the exact same date/time as yours. No biggie but food for thought.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robin31 For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (18-03-11), samlad (18-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Can I suggest something? No matter what, Denise was a good service provider and, judging by the comments by management, she has hasn't done anything nefarious. So forget the small stuff and wish her well, as she is leaving. No need for all of this. I doubt that management would welcome her back if they thought she wasn't posting.
    Her profile was clean as a whistle in all its existence, not a foot out of place so I agree she is/was/might be again a true service provider.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (17-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robin31 View Post
    The problem with this is that another client may put a genuine date/ time in and then it could be the exact same date/time as yours. No biggie but food for thought.
    Lesson learnt but whoever it is should check with the source if they have a question.
    Last edited by Bruno69; 17-03-11 at 23:51.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    My sentiments exactly
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Safe home Denise. As can be seen from most of the preceding posts, you will be greatly missed.

Best wishes with whatever the future holds for you and hopefully you will grace our shores again soon
    Wise man say never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good luck, Denise.

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    *removed by patricia*
    I knew Denise from chat and met her in person. The person I met was the person I had chatted with.
    Last edited by Patricia; 18-03-11 at 20:42.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast