Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Date rape drug

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default Date rape drug

    I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who informed me he fell victim to this drug last night.

    He went out for a few beers with his mates, and they went back to a house party where a lady(who I had thought was lovely) dropped said drug in to his glass of wine.
    The same lady is really pretty, slightly mature(early 40's) but by no means should have to resort to this to get some action.

    How did he know for sure that he was a victim of this I hear you ask?

    This is a really disturbing factor for me but she admitted it to him in the morning.
    He woke up and didnt know where he was, who he was beside or any of his friends who were sleeping in the sitting room.

    But is there some sort of double standards for ladies regarding the use of these drugs?
    Have I missed the memo or something?
    All I know is that if it was the other way around my buddy would be in a cell now, and in my opinion rightfully so.
    This is rape imo, pure and simple. I know that as guys we often joke about how we would like to let this lady this lady and that have her way with us, but having just gotten off the phone with my buddy he feels completely violated.

    And I live in a small rural areas as well, so I guess I just want to share it with everyone, that sometimes its the people you least expect that can do things like this to you.

    Anyway be safe everyone and have a good day.

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    Blonde Alexa (17-03-11), ciara (17-03-11), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (18-03-11), Forrest (17-03-11), kerry lad in town (18-03-11), lovethegirls (17-03-11), madjack (17-03-11), mature abby (17-03-11), monster_monster (18-03-11), Super ModeratorNatasha (17-03-11), patty (17-03-11), samlad (17-03-11), thehighwayman (17-03-11), Violette (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who informed me he fell victim to this drug last night.

    He went out for a few beers with his mates, and they went back to a house party where a lady(who I had thought was lovely) dropped said drug in to his glass of wine.
    The same lady is really pretty, slightly mature(early 40's) but by no means should have to resort to this to get some action.

    How did he know for sure that he was a victim of this I hear you ask?

    This is a really disturbing factor for me but she admitted it to him in the morning.
    He woke up and didnt know where he was, who he was beside or any of his friends who were sleeping in the sitting room.

    But is there some sort of double standards for ladies regarding the use of these drugs?
    Have I missed the memo or something?
    All I know is that if it was the other way around my buddy would be in a cell now, and in my opinion rightfully so.
    This is rape imo, pure and simple. I know that as guys we often joke about how we would like to let this lady this lady and that have her way with us, but having just gotten off the phone with my buddy he feels completely violated.

    And I live in a small rural areas as well, so I guess I just want to share it with everyone, that sometimes its the people you least expect that can do things like this to you.

    Anyway be safe everyone and have a good day.
    A very insteresting pespective TMDIH. If it's sex without consent, in my opinon it is rape whatever the gender.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    ciara (17-03-11), lovethegirls (17-03-11), Super ModeratorNatasha (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Shouldn't he report it to the guards? If it was only last night, he'll still have the drug in his system.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    ciara (17-03-11), Super ModeratorNatasha (17-03-11), samlad (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A very insteresting pespective TMDIH. If it's sex without consent, in my opinon it is rape whatever the gender.
    In full agreement.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

    samlad (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Thats what I think as well Sam. He was a younger guys so maybe she didnt think she could get him, but knowing him I am pretty sure the orthodox approach would have worked just fine.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    samlad (17-03-11)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Shouldn't he report it to the guards? If it was only last night, he'll still have the drug in his system.
    I said that to him. I said to him if it was the other way around he would be the biggest asshole ever and surely be reported.

    But he made me swear to secrecy(I know I am on here but nobody knows me here).

    He is really embarassed by the whole thing to be honest.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Most blokes wouldnt report it due to the stigma. Plus I have a feeling the guards wouldnt take it as seriously as if it were a woman reporting it.
    He should call them now and report it anyway, you never know your luck he might get a guard who gives a shit.
    If he lives in a rural area he would probably be better off calling the nearest main station as a local fella might not be equipped to deal with it.

    Anyway rape is rape whether its done by a man or a woman and despite what I've said above he should report it. Today.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorNatasha (17-03-11), samlad (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Most blokes wouldnt report it due to the stigma. Plus I have a feeling the guards wouldnt take it as seriously as if it were a woman reporting it.
    He should call them now and report it anyway, you never know your luck he might get a guard who gives a shit.
    If he lives in a rural area he would probably be better off calling the nearest main station as a local fella might not be equipped to deal with it.

    Anyway rape is rape whether its done by a man or a woman and despite what I've said above he should report it. Today.
    He probably should man but I cant see it happening. He is a big guy, 6ft3 well built and so independent, but in the last 30 mins I have never seen him feel so vulnerable.

    I know rape is rape regardless of the gender, but I cant stop thinking of how the poor ladies who are victims of this must feel.
    Last edited by takemedrunkimhome; 17-03-11 at 14:22.

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    I'm really sorry to hear this TMDIH.

    What an evil bitch. She should be reported and made an example of. Who knows how many people she's done this to. Your friend should get a sexual health check, you never know what this disgusting piece of filth has been upto.
    I am in Cork

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

    CoolJay (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I should report this, If not for himself for other people that may follow in her horrible sick twisted game that she plays.. If it would have happened to her what would she do?
    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natasha For This Useful Post:

    samlad (17-03-11), takemedrunkimhome (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •