Thread: Well Done Sweetie.....................................

Thumbs up Well Done Sweetie.....................................

Damn Pat you always rise to the occassion. Will you look at "The Sweetie". I stick up a poll and she comes along a picks out a load of false reviews. If you had daddy bags i would say "your a hard man". Well done ye little thing. well done. Your clever, a shrewd clever little thing. Cutting back on competitions and probably raising the prize money.Great economical tactics there love. You make the Ladddddooooooooo look economically constipated.

Hey hows things Sweetie? How are you love? Enjoying the high life? I have some spare time these last few days. Hey Sweetie, tell Westside where you are and Westside can fly to you. Common you and i can go galavanting besides the starry heavens. What do you say darling???

http://wwwthesweetiejustgotastroke.com
    Westside.

Reviews

Default "Well Done Sweetie"..............and Westside.

Firstly let me say I am not a great Westside fan and have ignored him on occassion but........... I have to respect him.

God I hate saying that.

There was an amount of posts here grumbling about fake reviews and did they do any good? No.

Westside puts up a poll and "Wham Bang and Bobs your Uncle" we have all the fake reviews edited by Pat, for whom I have the highest regard, and everything gets sorted.

Pat will get my vote for government next election.....................she sure swings into action at the smell of a vote....................its not that she hasn't been doing great work all the time, she has...........................its the way she was seen to be doing it when the poll went up that impresses me.

...............................now about fake pics??

Magicman
    Last edited by Magicman; 09-09-07 at 14:04.

This why I suggested we each start up our own blogs. It's very easy to do, just go to blogspot.com