Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denise89

Default Denise89

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have banned Denise's message board account. We have recieved information that whilst she was touring in Cork, someone may have accessed her message board account. Denise is aware of his ban and all is okay.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (16-03-11), petethedub (16-03-11)

?

Can I ask a question please? I am touring with another lady in Belfast, she cant check her messages as her laptop died. She needs to check her messages. If I was to let her use my computer would that be classed as accessing each others accounts?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    ?

Can I ask a question please? I am touring with another lady in Belfast, she cant check her messages as her laptop died. She needs to check her messages. If I was to let her use my computer would that be classed as accessing each others accounts?
    Not if you logged out and allowed her to log in through her own account, no.

Reviews

Jeepers Sam! Everyone seems to be getting banned!

Does that mean Denise can't post??? We won't have any female posters soon!

I'm sure you have good reason Sam , but it just seems like we are losing so many posters, especially the girls. So forgive my disappointment.

By the way, how is it possible that someone else could have accessed her account? And can't she just change her password to solve the problem?
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

luigi (16-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Cool thanks Sam.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

samlad (16-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Jeepers Sam! Everyone seems to be getting banned!

Does that mean Denise can't post??? We won't have any female posters soon!

I'm sure you have good reason Sam , but it just seems like we are losing so many posters, especially the girls. So forgive my disappointment.

By the way, how is it possible that someone else could have accessed her account? And can't she just change her password to solve the problem?
    I know fella, we really didn't want to do this, but we felt under the circumstances this would be for the best. Denise is welcome to come back anytime she likes. She is a treasure

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

luigi (16-03-11), Morpheus (16-03-11)

Reviews

I know fella, we really didn't want to do this, but we felt under the circumstances this would be for the best. Denise is welcome to come back anytime she likes. She is a treasure
    Thanks Sam. For a minute I thought Denise was being penalized because of someone else's messing. Glad to hear she's completely in the clear and free to start posting when she wants. We've missed her the last couple of days.

(Also I can't take a peek at her photo albums on her message board page while its down!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (16-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Thanks Sam. For a minute I thought Denise was being penalized because of someone else's messing. Glad to hear she's completely in the clear and free to start posting when she wants. We've missed her the last couple of days.

(Also I can't take a peek at her photo albums on her message board page while its down!)
    I think you can still look at her pictures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Of course Lucy would have to log out & the other lady then log in. How else could she check her messages Sam

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Of course Lucy would have to log out & the other lady then log in. How else could she check her messages Sam
    Just reitterating the obvious, Forrest! I think the point Lucy was making is that she would share an IP with another user, so would she be penalised for it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (16-03-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast