Thread: buying condoms 4 first time

Reviews

Default buying condoms 4 first time

i always remember buying condoms for the first time in the local chemist,
    i went in and wasnt sure at all what to say or anything like that so i just asked for a box of condoms,,and then i was asked the question WOULD YOU LIKE SMALL,MEDIUM OR LARGE?
    at this point i hadnt a clue what she was talkin about and thought where der dif sizes for dif blokes.i had no idea she just meant did i want a pack of three,nine or sixteen so what was my answer gonna be? i was not about to ask for extra large so...or large as i kinda started to think maybe large would be too big for me and then i thought small might be too small so i went with the safe bet i went for medium ,der was no changing rooms around so it wasnt like i could try them on to find my size,,anyway i did feel like the guy in that add on tv who was embarrassed about asking for condoms,,,but im ok now

Blog Entries

funny experience for you...nice memories...

###Back in Ireland###

When I was a teenager they were not legally for sale here due to religious oppression.
    A friend of mine sent me over a few three packs from England for my birthday, I opened the pressie in front of my mother not knowing of course what was in it.
    My poor old mother stared at them in disbelief and uttered the immortal words "What on earth are you going do be doing with those??"

Reviews

lol so funny..