Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I,m adict of alcohol???

  1. #1

    Question I,m adict of alcohol???

    Who are adict of alcohol???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Well if youve been drinking for 20 days straight you might want to consider taking a rest

    I didnt drink at all for virtually the whole of last year and felt much healthier.
    You can still have fun without it. In fact its much better fun to have your wits about you and watch your friends make eejits of themseleves!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

    Brock (17-03-11)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    well if youve been drinking for 20 days straight you might want to consider taking a rest

    i didnt drink at all for virtually the whole of last year and felt much healthier.
    You can still have fun without it. In fact its much better fun to have your wits about you and watch your friends make eejits of themseleves! :d
    not babe i cant rest because i will have hangover...hahaha

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Well if youve been drinking for 20 days straight you might want to consider taking a rest

    I didnt drink at all for virtually the whole of last year and felt much healthier.
    You can still have fun without it. In fact its much better fun to have your wits about you and watch your friends make eejits of themseleves!
    but i prefer two join my friends in being an eejit

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    It's funny when you go out and don't drink. Sometimes I have only red bull and then just have laugh watching all these people behaving so dumb, thinking they are funny)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Any amount of alcochol beign drunk regularly is alcocholism, even one beer a day (Some alcocholics claim that beer is not alcochol for them, so wtf it is then??)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (17-03-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Any amount of alcochol beign drunk regularly is alcocholism, even one beer a day (Some alcocholics claim that beer is not alcochol for them, so wtf it is then??)
    its just normal day to them to have a beer
    just like someone else having a cuppa

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    Any amount of alcochol beign drunk regularly is alcocholism, even one beer a day (Some alcocholics claim that beer is not alcochol for them, so wtf it is then??)
    have you been talking to my Uncle.?
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (17-03-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    have you been talking to my Uncle.?
    when you do drink on a very regular basis thats how you think

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Two threads on same topic might be a cry for help?

    Here's a test. Starting on Monday next. Stop drinking for one week.

    If you succeed. Congratulate yourself and stay off drink until the next weekend.

    If you fail, and just have a drink for some fun with friends, don't worry too much, just stop again until you succeed.

    If you fail but you say it was for another reason such as;

    I was nervous about something
    I couldn't sleep
    I had bad news
    I had a bad experience

    This is called rationalisation. It's a classic sign of an addict to alcohol, drugs, gambling etc.

    Then you quite possibly have a real problem.

    Pm me if you have any questions.

    If anyone else reading this feels they may have a similar problem, piss off and leave me alone:-)
    Last edited by Bruno69; 17-03-11 at 10:03.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •