Thread: St Patricks day sicky

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default St Patricks day sicky

I see that 1/3 of employers say they will have people taking sick days after St Patricks day
    I am of the opinion anybody that cant provide a doctors cert for the day off should be fired
    on the spot. Its a disgrace that people take advantage like this, more especially at this time
    with the mess the country is in .Give the job to someone who appreciates it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (16-03-11), Forrest (16-03-11), Rayden (16-03-11), willyup (16-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I see that 1/3 of employers say they will have people taking sick days after St Patricks day
    I am of the opinion anybody that cant provide a doctors cert for the day off should be fired
    on the spot. Its a disgrace that people take advantage like this, more especially at this time
    thats 1 way to fill the dole offices man its bad enuf already
    if iwas an employer id say right get in here by 10.30am and no more said about it

Reviews

couldn't agree more, take the day as holiday if you don't want to work it.
    If you've no choice and can't take the day off, should be damn grateful you have a job. There's loads out there would be happy to swap places.
    Last edited by Rodney69; 16-03-11 at 21:40.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Forrest (16-03-11), westcorklad (16-03-11)

Reviews

Never understand anyone that rings in sick after st. patricks day. As if the employer will believe they have a 24 hour bug.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Thats silly. Nobody will trust them. Lot of people took day off on Friday and always do that after Paddy day. Why not. Lets get drunk in Irish way But call next day and say yr sick or go to the doc is silly and so clear to employers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (16-03-11)

God ber where are you ben in this long time
    nice to see you again here
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Never understand anyone that rings in sick after st. patricks day. As if the employer will believe they have a 24 hour bug.
    It's the same with the Monday blues. The number of people that don't show up after a weekend of excess is quite high too.
    I just don't pay sick days to staff regardless of them producing a doctor's cert. Let them sort it out with Social Welfare.
    Persistent blatant 'sickies' would result in a warning and then dismissal.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease