Thread: The Blackberry Boys

Angry The Blackberry Boys

Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to have their life invaded by this unadulterated pish of an advert?
    It is offensively dire, irritatingly inane, and quite possibly the most maddeningly, toe curlingly, cringeworthy, shit and dire advert anyone has ever had the fooking nerve to invade my life, tv and house with.

I would like to line its creators up against a wall and introduce them to my little friend -
    The fookers.

I agree it's absolute shite, the opposite end of the scale though has to be the 'Morethan Freeman' adds, class.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

3. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

willyup (16-03-11)

Yup, agree with that.

Reviews

I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to have their life invaded by this unadulterated pish of an advert?
    It is offensively dire, irritatingly inane, and quite possibly the most maddeningly, toe curlingly, cringeworthy, shit and dire advert anyone has ever had the fooking nerve to invade my life, tv and house with.

I would like to line its creators up against a wall and introduce them to my little friend -
    The fookers.

Hah the funny thing is, it's testament to the ads effectiveness that the marketers managed to evoke such strong feelings with you to the point where you talk about it with others
    But yeah it's incredibly annoying though and so is morethan freeman, though nothing compares to harvey norman. The prick.

Reviews

Love the no nonsense insurance ads, especially when the mad bitch screams "don't shout at me please sir!!" to a polite guy trying to buy insurance....classic in the making.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post

The fookers.

I hate the advert myself. Very annoying!!
    Sexy Black beauty!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never heard of the Blackberry Boys advert. Most ads just pass over me anyway, unless there's a scantily clad lady involved, but I would still be wondering what the ad was about.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease