Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hamburgers

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The irony, considering your av.
    Ha, pmsl. I never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm sure Westside's actions speak for themself. There's nothing to discuss really.
    Sam, I will say this and say no more but do you even see what message you are sending out that you dont intend sending out?

What you are saying in effect is that if you are intending on causing trouble here you are far better off doing so on such a massive scale that eventually, for a peaceful life and to get on with other things, E-I will leave you in peace with a new name.

That Sam is like a prison warden opening the gates and leaving the serious offenders go free while keeping the ones who did not pay their television license locked up in solitary confinement... with no hope of parole.

You are making a rod for your own back, why cause a little trouble here and get the chair when if you ramp it up enough you will be put on the witness protection programme?

Thats the clear message you are sending out, we will leave the ones that caused us the most work alone and jump from a height the ones that wont troll forever and a day.

Its palpably unjust and counter productive and I know I am wasting my time giving Manager 101 lessons but thats what E-I is doing, storing up future trouble by showing you go to the extreme you will be left back and do something minor and you are sent on the green mile.

Thats all I will say as my forehead has only so many walls it can bang against.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 17-03-11 at 12:44.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That sounds bloody lovely. I cant BBQ in a balcony though.
    Just use a griddle pan and hey presto, not quite the same but good enough !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Sam, I will say this and say no more but do you even see what message you are sending out that you dont intend sending out?

What you are saying in effect is that if you are intending on causing trouble here you are far better off doing so on such a massive scale that eventually, for a peaceful life and to get on with other things, E-I will leave you in peace with a new name.

That Sam is like a prison warden opening the gates and leaving the serious offenders go free while keeping the ones who did not pay their television license locked up in solitary confinement... with no hope of parole.

You are making a rod for your own back, why cause a little trouble here and get the chair when if you ramp it up enough you will be put on the witness protection programme?

Thats the clear message you are sending out, we will leave the ones that caused us the most work alone and jump from a height the ones that wont troll forever and a day.

Its palpably unjust and counter productive and I know I am wasting my time giving Manager 101 lessons but thats what E-I is doing, storing up future trouble by showing you go to the extreme you will be left back and do something minor and you are sent on the green mile.

Thats all I will say as my forehead has only so many walls it can bang against.
    To be honest, this really is a matter between EI and Westside, and if Westside wants to return to the forums, he will need to contact myself or Nicole. He has failed to do this and has taken the route of ceating profiles to make the occasional point, signing it off as Westside and has even made the point that he knows he will be banned. Like it or not, that is typical troll behaviour. He is making a name for himself; I'm not doing that.
    Last edited by samlad; 17-03-11 at 12:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-03-11)

Reviews

Back on topic....

My granny told me one time to put cornflakes in the burger meat. Holds it all together, apparently, and don't taste half bad either!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

samlad (17-03-11), willyup (17-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Back on topic....

My granny told me one time to put cornflakes in the burger meat. Holds it all together, apparently, and don't taste half bad either!
    My granny told me if you clean your teeth with Jif you will get a lovely shine. Bloody geriatrics
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

willyup (17-03-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345