Thread: 'The Truth!'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 'The Truth!'

I'd like to make a comment about the whole issue surrounding speculation.

A couple of posters have made more ambiguous statements claiming that we know more than we are letting on simply because we had to be quiet about one particular investigation we were undergoing.

Words have been thrown into the mix such as 'the truth', 'pimps', 'revelations' and suchlike, and 'more to follow', and to be honest, all this rhetoric propaganda is becoming rather tiresome.

It seems we are in a situation that we are 'damned if we do, damned if we don't'. From what I can see, some people have really appreciated the work we have done surrounding the recent investigation that we had undertaken (and thank you to those who helped give us information and gave us the support). However, there is the other side to this whereby people are now debating some sort of conspiracy theory, trying to undermine and damage the credibility of the site.

Behind the scenes, we are constantly working to try and improve the quality and services of the site; we are aware that we can't please everyone, and that's fair enough. There is room for constructive critisism and disagreements, but one thing we won't tollerate is for people to use the message boards as a means to intentionally discredit the site. This becomes more apparent when we remove one of these ambiguous threads and another one pops up in it's place asking where the original thread went; it is intentionally done to create speculation.

Look, for those that are using this tactic, I would encourage you to be sensible about things. If you have any concerns about the site or you have any information that might help us improve things or you feel is an immediate thread to E-I, the most sensible and obvious thing to do is to PM myself or Nicole with the information and we can look into it. If you choose to take the vigilante approach or the 'we will not be silenced' approach, we won't entertain it.
    Last edited by samlad; 16-03-11 at 11:12.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (16-03-11), Patricia (16-03-11)