Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are friends a good thing?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And I also want to say that my pee is vermillion. This is bad, I may die, It will be a painful death, and it is down to those lousy bastards who claim to be my friends. Have another...ha ha ha. They are trying to kill me. I may die. This is abuse.
    good morning dearest, good night?
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

lucy, time to get up
    hair of the dog anyone????????????????????????????//

Reviews

And I also want to say that my pee is vermillion. This is bad, I may die, It will be a painful death, and it is down to those lousy bastards who claim to be my friends. Have another...ha ha ha. They are trying to kill me. I may die. This is abuse.
    Vermillion pee you say......that's bad....very very bad. Any final requests before we turn your life support off?

I'm assuming you will be leaving all your toys to Shirley and that we should forward all your used knickers to Experienced Punter. I note that your kidneys hurt........well I'm not really interested in them, more of a liver man myself..... how is your liver?....it might go very nicely with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (16-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Vermillion pee you say......that's bad....very very bad. Any final requests before we turn your life support off?

I'm assuming you will be leaving all your toys to Shirley and that we should forward all your used knickers to Experienced Punter. I note that your kidneys hurt........well I'm not really interested in them, more of a liver man myself..... how is your liver?....it might go very nicely with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti.
    by the sounds of lucys night, i did take the kidneys, the liver sounds buggered

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Oh gosh. I have a liver?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    by the sounds of lucys night, i did take the kidneys, the liver sounds buggered
    I was going to bed. The lousy bastards demanded I come out for ONE drink. This is appallingly bad.

Reviews

Oh gosh. I have a liver?
    your not so innocent lucy, I bet some of your friends have being cursing you after a night out or two in the past.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was going to bed. The lousy bastards demanded I come out for ONE drink. This is appallingly bad.
    good you see up,and alive? one drink? one is only the start
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 16-03-11 at 13:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Be glad u have them and they are loyal. Mine are running for cover quicker than you can say 'meltdown'!.

If it wasn't for u and a couple others from here last night, it would have been a very lonely place.

Tks Lu
    Xx
    I hope you are ok. You know where I am if you need me

Blog Entries

a pint of Cranberry juice,one rubex chewable vit c tablet and as much water as you can handle,thats my little remedy for morning afters and its never let me down...........alternatively a nice hunk of a man between your legs also seems to miraculously cure all ailments
    xxxxxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (16-03-11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast